2

It was early in the morning when Dani woke up. She saw Negan next to her sleeping. He was sleeping peacefully. She quietly got up, and snuck out quietly shutting the heavy door. She walked out of the sanctuary and sat down on the stairs.

Meanwhile...

    Negan woke up to no Dani. He started to panic. He walked out and saw Dani looking at the sunrise.

       "You're up too early." Negan said.
       "I wanted to see the sunrise." Dani said.
       "Yeah its beautiful." Negan said.
       "You need some more sleep." Negan said.

   Dani took his hand they walked in. They went into their room and fell back asleep. When it came noon, they both walked into the working area. Fat Joey came and grabbed Dani's arm.

       "You're gonna work hard labor." Fat Joey said.
       "Nah ah ah." Negan said. "She's only 8. She's my adopted daughter and she can do what she wants."

    Fat Joey let Dani go planning on getting her to work. Dani was walking around and Negan was behind her with Dwight. Negan is concern for Dani regarding Fat Joey. After seeing Joey grabbed her harshly, he don't want her our of his or Dwight's sight.

      "Time to go to Alexandria." Negan said.
      "Can I come?" Dani asked.
      "Yes honey." Negan said.

   Negan and Dani got in and Dwight started to drive. Dani was looking around.

        "Holy cow." Dani said. "That's a huge herd of biters. I escape a herd of walkers but not that huge of a herd."
        "You should've been dead." Dwight said.
        "I was bitten by one of them. I survived. Meaning I got the cure." Dani said.