Chapter 1: Back To Seoul!

It was a bright , shining and breezy day. It has been a  while you haven't go back to Korea ever since you stayed with your grandparents in Los Angeles about fourteen years ago. Everything has changed. You arrived at Incheon Airport and  felt a bit awkward since it has been  a long time. You looked around, then back at your wrist watch. 4 p.m. You took of your shades and searched for someone that was supposed to fetch you at the airport.

Unfortunately , you didn't recognize anyone. You dragged your luggage and kept searching until you bumped with a guy.

 A tall guy.

"Auch!" You fell onto the floor, rubbing your knees. You were hoping for him to help you but it was hopeless. The guy just stood at there, making you to bite your lower lips.

You looked up, "Are you going to sit on the floor forever?" He asked sarcastically. His lips formed a smirk . You stood up and shot him a glare, "What kind of a guy are you? You should feel sorry for bumping with me!" You held your luggage and the guy just chuckled.

"You're still like before." The guy said while making a face. You titled your head, "Nae?"

"Whatever. Now, follow me." The guy took your luggage and your jaw dropped with his sudden action. You chased for him and grabbed your luggage back. "Excuse me, you bumped with me, not apologizing and now you're telling me to follow you? Who are you to ask me to follow you? A king? A-"

"Can you just shut up and follow me? Your mom told me to pick you up at the airport. 4 p.m. Sharp!" The guy said coldly. Your mouth was wide opened, shocked to know that he just yelled at you. Oh my god! This guy is freaking stupid bad and cold! How can he asked me to follow him?! Like I'll follow him.

"Are you going to follow me or not?" The tall guy looked at you. You walked closer toward him and lifted up your face, looking at him. "I won't follow you. Now, give my bag back! You can leave now! I'm waiting for someone to pick me up at here."

The guy sighed deeply and took out his phone. He dialed someone's number  while looking at you, sarcastically. So you don't believe me? Let me call your mother. Then, we'll see that someone will feel embarrassed.

"Oh! Mrs. Kim! Kim Hyemi refused to follow me. She said that I'm trying to kidnap her and made a bad thought on me. Can you please talk with her? Maybe she'll know."

Your eyes widened when he said about that. What the heck?! He knows my name?! And I didn't say that he is trying to kidnap me! What's wrong with this guy?! Mrs.Kim? He knows my mom?!

The guy handed his cell phone to you. You took it from his hand and talked with the person that he called - Mrs. Kim. Yes. Your mom, you guessed.

"Hello." You spoke. Then , You heard your mom's voice through the phone. "Kim Hyemi! Why you're saying like that to Kris? You're not supposed to make a bad thought on him. He'll be going to pick you up today."

Your eyes landed on Kris. He was smirking, folding his arms. So this jerk is Kris Wu?! My childhood enemy. Besides, he will be my enemy forever! And now, he's standing in front of me. Dang! You pouted, "He didn't tell me his name. And I never make bad thought on him, mom."