Menma's reaction was not appreciated at all.

"You, damn it, you must be joking." He barked, coughing a bit more towards the guy and then back to the girl. She was a guy? Where? Upon simple glance, there was nothing masculine about that person. He couldn't believe it.

"With what, Sir?" The bartender wasn't sure as to what his client referred to until he saw him completely concentrating on observing the one he had asked about before. "Ah, yes. The majority tend to react like that when they find out."

"Shit."

He still couldn't believe the damn bartender, sending him away, demanding he let him drink in peace.

He continued looking at the girl (he wanted to believe she was a girl) for a long time; with a disguise entertained between anger and confusion, he analyzed her carefully. While she had short hair, many women were using a similar style this season. Those thin legs made him hesitate for a second, but they were fine without a doubt. If it weren't for that damned black, plush coat she wore over her shoulders that gave her an appearance of a 'rich woman', he would've concentrated on her bust.

Damn it.

He spent a few long hours like that, between drinking, sitting down, going to the dance floor with some girl and then carefreely returning to the bar. The first drink he drank immediately bored him, so he had gone through everything that the bartender could offer and even so he felt sober. Even being drunk was a pleasure he would never manage to experience.

But now, there was something else more important, not the fact that the repetitive music bothered him or that no other girl around him caught his attention.

He was going to leave just when he noticed that she got up from the couch she hadn't abandoned. Apparently, she had gotten bored of being surrounded by so much attention and was preparing to leave.

Suddenly, the thought of talking to her surged in his head and he could swear that a strange sensation surged in him for the first time. After all, he couldn't let her leave without satiating his curiosity.

Never before had anything seemed so fascinating like the idea of stopping her and touching her.

He waited for his opportunity without moving from the chair as she was walking to his direction since there were less people there dancing and it'd be much easier to move throughout the crowd. Menma observed her movements with attention, still asking himself how the hell that girl was a guy.

Then it was there, in the minute that she passed by his side without looking at him, where the air seemed to change and the smell of the ambient drowned in the fragrance she brought. He didn't hesitate to grab her by the arm to turn her towards him as he got up from his chair to confront her.

"They've told me you're a guy," He let out and she only looked at him. He admired how her black eyes widened a bit by the surprise but then returned to their tranquility from before, confusing him.

"I am..." 'She' then responded. The masculine voice reached his ears very clearly but even still, he did not let go. Perhaps he didn't react immediately because of the surprise. "Can you let me go?"

Instead of doing so, Menma gripped her shoulder tighter.

Was this for real? A guy? Impossible. He stopped for a few moments to admire the other who made a superficial movement in gesture for him to let go.

She really didn't look like one, at least, not dressed and with that kind of makeup. He frowned uncomfortably. To think that the first time he could experience a real pleasure, an attraction that would last for more than a few seconds, would end up being this way. Hooked on a guy who dresses as a woman.