"Huh." I sighed, turning to face forward as we entered through Auradon's barrier. "Maybe drowning scrambled my brain a bit. Or maybe my time in the Isle deprived me of so much magic and beauty — that it all hit me at once... once I was exposed to it again." I shrugged.

"Erina? How did you almost drown if you're part mermaid?" Carlos inquired. I grinned, looking over to him, then to Evie.

"I... suppose that in order to breathe underwater, I need magic. Magic doesn't exist on the Isle, therefore I couldn't use any. However," I took in a deep breathe, and watched Jay drive up to the front of the school. "I'm not sure if I could breathe underwater even if I had some sort of magic. I've never tried before, and after today, I don't plan to."

And with that, the four of us stepped out of the limousine. I was home — well, not my home. My home was the Isle, however I was too fatigued to start complaining.

I could hear frogs and crickets chirping in the garden, doing their best to disrupt the night's silence.

Auradon no longer felt like home to me; it was so unfamiliar. After meeting Harry, and adjusting to life in the Isle, Auradon was old news.

I missed the Isle.

Entering through the main doors, I trudged up the grand staircase which led to the girls' hallway. Evie wasn't far behind, but I was too tired to wait for her. Shuffling my feet down the carpeted hallway, I could feel myself swaying from side to side as if I were still onboard of Uma's ship.

Luckily it was late enough that the hall monitors were off duty. The last thing I needed was to get into more trouble tonight. I found my room, and tried to turn the doorknob; it wouldn't open.

I don't have my key. It must be on my nightstand.

I knocked softly, looking both ways to ensure I didn't wake anyone up. It didn't take Ally long to appear before me in the doorway.

"Hey." I whispered, as she quickly pulled me inside by my wrist. I winced, "Hey, easy, I'm sore. It's been a long day for me." I chuckled, kicking my shoes and socks off.

"What happened? Tell me everything! Did you find Mal? I-I hope so!" Ally's eyes lit up as her excitement grew.

"Shhh, it's late. I don't want anyone else to know I've been away." I sighed, falling onto my bed next to Ally's. "Alright, so-"

Ally jumped on her bed, squealing with excitement. She propped herself up with pillows, and  shaking with excitement.

     "Well for starters, I was captured by a pirate." I chuckled briefly, recalling the moment I first saw Harry.

     "Who?!" She gasped, immediately covering her mouth with a blush.

     "Harry Hook, the oh-so infamous son of Captain Hook." I teased. "While I was looking for Mal — on my own — I let my stubborn ego get the best of me. I wanted to prove to him that I could find her on my own, and that I didn't need his help. But, like I said, I was captured. The rest is history."

     It was as if Ally had seen wonderland for the first time; her eyes were wide with elation and curiosity. Her adventurous side craved to know every last detail of my experience.

     "No! Tell me what else! What did Harry look like? I heard he's cute, and extremely tall. Oh! And protective over his girlfriend." Ally clutched a heart shaped pillow to her chest, swooning over the thought of Harry Hook.

   I regained my posture, unsure if I heard her correctly. "Ally...Who told you that Harry has a girlfriend? People actually know who he is?" I paused. "I assumed saying his name was as forbidden as using magic in Auradon. Why would someone from here associate with a pirate?" I couldn't help but interrogate her, despite the time. I feared that she knew too much about Harry, and potentially me as well.