Chapter 4

I love ya guys.! Let my no what ya think please.! Hate it. Love it.?

Chapter 4:

The party was amazing! There was music blaring, a disco ball, and a huge fire. When Zoey said she invited everyone she wasn't kidding. There was at least 300 people there from what I see. When we walked in I heard my song OMG by usher play so I pulled Zoey out to the dance floor. After awhile me and Zo decided to take a break from dancing and went to sit out by the fire. When we sat down, that's when I saw him for the first time. He was sitting alone. He was wearing a tight black shirt that showed off his abs and he also wore black basketball shorts. Damn he's hott. No it's more like sexy. He had short brown hair that was a little spiked up in at few places. Thought the strange thing was that he was so pale. Even while he was sitting rite next the the fire he was pale white. Weird but whatever. He had green eyes with. Little tint if black around and inside of them. That's odd. Black? But his eyes were still the most amazing eyes I have ever seen. "Yo earth to Rose!" Zoey snapped her fingures in front if my face making me snap out if my haze. "What?...o sry I kinda dozed off." " I said the guy your staring at is Stark." she whispered. As soon as she said his name his head snapped up and heblooked at her. Then he changed his gaze over to me. From the look on his face he look couris. After a while he put his head back down and started playing with the sand around him. "O MY GOD!! He's frickin sexy!!!" when u said his I could have swore to you I saw him smile. Weird I didn't say it that loud. "I know right! But he kinda keeps to himself. He only has a few friends. You would think he would have more since he's our star quaterback but who knows." she whisperd back. Man. I as shocked usally the while school kisses where ever the quaterback walks. "What grade is he in any ways?" "He's a sofmore like us." Maybe I'll have some classes with him! School does start up on Monday and it's Friday right now. Well all I can do is hope. OR i could just brib the school into putting him in all my classes. Wait umm no that would be very weird. "Hello in there! Rose you really need to stop doing that! He's hott and all but you can't just stare at him with drool coming out of your mouth!" When she said this his gaze met mine and he smiled. Crap, he cought me looking!! I looked down turning completly red. Woo how embarissing! "Well anyways I'm going to go get a drink then party some more. You up for another round with me?" I wasn't really in the mood. I mean come on I was on a plane for 5 hours and ever since I got off shopping at the mall! "No. You go ahead. I'm gonna stay stay by the fire." "Ok well just find me when your ready to get going." And with that she walked off into the crowd of dancing and screaming teenagers. I decided to go lay down and look at the stars. So I went alittle closer to the water but not so close the eater could hit me and layed down. Damn I really am tired. I could almost fall aslepp right now! It was about 9:30 and all the stars were out. There was a full moon tonight that made a reflection off the water making the ocean look more beautiful then it already is. Then I heard sonthing. Someone walked over and layed down next to me. I thought it was Zoey so when I opened my eyes I gave a little squeal at who it was. It was him. Stark Zoey said his name was. "The sky is such an amazing thing don't you think?" omg he's talking to me!! Just don't say anything stupid! "What so you mean?" Wow that was smart to say. " I mean it makes you think about life. One day your six years old in your back yard gazing up at the stars. Then 20 years later your doing the same thing but your wondering how the years seemed to have pasted so fast. Alot can happen in a few years. Death and birth happen every day whether we know it or not. And no matter how many years go by the sky always stays the same." he explained. "I know exectly what you mean. My aunt just dies recently and it makes me think what I would be doing if she hadn't. We would prolly be in Missouri, sitting on the couch watching Whell of fortine while screaming the answers at the tv." I felt the tears rolling down my cheeks. Why dis I just tell him that? U haven't told anyone.?! He prolly thinks I'm stupid for crying. But instead he pulls me into his chest and whips away my tears with his thumb. When he touched me it seemed like electictly moving throught my body. Iv never felt like this before. Out of all the guys iv touched it's never been like this bi wonder if her feels it too? After awhile my tears finally stop falling and I pull away from him. His eyes look concerned and sad. I hate talking about my aunt it always makes me cry. And of course I just cried right in front of him. Smooth move on my end. "So I'm guessing you just moved here from Missouri?" He asked breaking the silence. "Yeah you got it right. I'm soryy about that I just haven't really got over it." I said quietly. I still can't believe I cried right in front of him! " Its ok I completly understand how you feel." "Thank you. And I best be going. I had fun tonight. I'm Rose Evergreen by the way." I said while standing up. He stood up just as I did. As I turned to walked away he said. "Stark.....Stark Jonhston." "Well it's a pleasure to meet you Stark I hope to see you soon." I said beofre going into the crowd to look for Zoey.

Tell me what ya think.!!!

-madi