Chapter 11. You're So Cute When You're Flustered!

Bendy's POV:
I woke up especially warmer than usual, and I was still pretty tierd. I looked up and saw that Alice was lightly shaking me. I forgot. Still work. We only get Friday and Saturday off. It's only Tuesday. I slowly got up and rubbed my eyes. Looks like she's my alarm today. "Morning Darling!" She said energetically. How long has she been awake? Before I could respond she planted a quick kiss on my lips. I know I could get a kiss from her at anytime I want, but right now I've barely gotten up and I have morning breath! I was pretty surprised. I just sat there for a few minutes, she even left to get her day started and I just sat there. I snapped out of it and went to get everything going. I did everything needed except eat. I literally just had my usual ink coffee with an open vanilla bean pod. That's it. Ah, I don't eat that much anyway. I went along with my day, working with Alice in the show. Afterwards I pretty much half passed out. Off the stage. I managed to get up like noting happened, and I walked away rather quickly. I went to my room and remembered Alice's gift. I grabbed it and went back out to find her. I found her singing. Of course. Except she was just in the hallway. I must've caught her right as she started to sing, I heard her from down the hall.
You People Know The Drill.
♡ I, was the knight in shining armor in your movie. Would put your lips on mine and love the after taste. Now. I'm a ghost I call your name you look right through me... You're the reason that I just can't concentrate. I.. I've been tryna fix my pride, but that things broken.. That things broken... Lie... Lie lie lie, I try to hide, but now you know it... That I'm at an all time. Low low low low low, low low low low low low low, low low low low low low low, low low low low low low low Low Low low low low low low low low, low low low low low, low low low low low low low, low low low low low low low, low low low low low low low.... I, was the prototype like 3 stacks on that CD, an example of the perfect candidate. Now, all your best friends say that you don't want to see me.. You're the reason that I just can't concentrate. I.. I've been tryna fix my pride, but that things broken... That things broken... Lie... Lie lie lie, I try to hide, but now you know it... That I'm at an all time. Low low low low low, low low low low low low low, low low low low low low low, low low low low low low low Low Low low low low low low low low, low low low low low low low, low low low low low low low, low low low low low low low Low Low low low- I.. I've been tryna fix my pride, but that things broken.. That things broken... Lie... Lie lie lie, I try to hide, but now you know it... That I'm at an all time low low low low low... Low low low low low low low... low low low low low low low.... Low low low low low low low Low Low low low low low low low low.... low low low low low low low.. low low low low low low low.... Low low low low low low low..... ♡
Do I Need To Do This EVERY Time?
I stood there on the brink of tears. Where did she even learn that?! "Oh, there you are Bendy!" She turned herself to look at me. I shook my head and snapped back to reality. "Hey Alice! Can you come with me for a second?" I said, doing the best I could to act like nothing unusual would happen.

Alice's POV:
"Sure thing! I replied as I nuzzled him gently. I stopped so I could follow him. He led me to my room. I was pretty confused at first. He brought out a swayed box and handed it to me. "Open it." He commanded softly. I opened the box, and there was a heart choker inside. I covered my mouth trying not to gasp, and sat on my bed in shock. I uncovered my mouth after a second to speak, but I was so quiet.. "Bendy.. You didn't ha-" He cut me off with "Yes, I did. I had to do something." He put a hand on my cheek, but that didn't stop me from doing what I had in mind. I got up quickly and kissed him. He was shocked, I felt it. He eventually eased into it and put a hand on my waist, making me blush lightly. The Picture Of The Scene Is Above, I Drew Them Myself. This Is Why I Haven't Updated For A Shit Long Time.
When I pulled away he had the cutest blush ever! For once I'm not the one with the darkest blush. "You're so cute when you're flustered!" I teased, poking one of his rosy cheeks. I then looked at his tail, if I had a camera at that moment I would've taken a picture! "Oh my lord! Bendy your tail! Hahaha!!" I said pointing. He looked over his shoulder and laughed the most adorable laugh I've ever heard! He then straightened his tail out with the comment "I had no idea I could do that!" Before continuing the laugh fest. As soon as we stopped laughing, we noticed a certain someone with a camera. "That was adorable! Bendy what the hell was with your tail? I got a picture of it!" Boris said with a cheeky grin. "Can you send me a copy?" I asked Boris. "Haha, sure." Boris replied before running off. "Really Alice?!" Bendy yelled out. I started laughing again. "What? It was cute!" I replied, still laughing. Yep, he's the one..
End Chapter
OVER 1000 WORDS! HORREE SHITU! It's Literally 1050 Words! Can you believe that?! I really just poured everything out! Oh My God! XD