Ten

I woke up to sunlight filtering in through the curtains. Immediately, the events of last night filled my head, bringing a smile to my face. Hyungwon had shown a completely different side of himself last night, and I loved every bit of it.

No one has ever made me feel like that. Like my skin was on fire everywhere it was touched.

I smiled and rolled over, expecting to see Hyungwon's face, but instead was met with a whole bunch of nothing.

My smile quickly fell when I realized that he would be no different. Everyone always wanted a slice of my ass, but never wanted to stick around after they got it. I sat up, feeling used.

Dumbass, why would you even hope for something different?

I tried to stand up and get out of the messy bed, but I fell when I felt the agonizing pain coming from my ass.

Curse him being so fucking big.

I decided to just lay on the floor, counting the strands of carpet. I didn't have work today anyway. I was on the 253rd strand when I heard the door open.

"Is anyone in here?" I heard Minhyuk call.

"Down here." I replied, my voice being muffled slightly by the carpet. I heard Minhyuk's feet shuffle across the room until the stopped next to me.

"What are you doing on the floor?"

"I can't walk."

"What do you mean?"

"My ass hurts."

Even though I couldn't see him, I knew that understanding had come across his face.

"Hyungwon?"

"How did you know?"

"I saw the way he looked at you."

At that moment, my emotional barrier broke. I started sobbing.

Minhyuk sat down on the floor next to me and pulled me into his lap, then rubbed circles on my back. I cried into his shirt, soaking it. After a few minutes of my sobs being the only thing heard, I calmed down enough to look at Minhyuk.

"Am I only good for sex? Why does no one ever stay?" I asked him.

"No Won Won, you're an amazing person. You're talented and smart, beautiful, caring, loyal... You're all the things that anyone could ever want. You're perfect, it's just that not everyone can see it. You deserve the world, and if these people can't understand that then they don't deserve you. So if they don't stay, don't sweat it, because one day someone is gonna come along and they WILL stay, forever."

His words washed over me, and even though I knew they were true, I couldn't help but feel that there was something wrong with me, that I was undesirable.

"I really thought that he was different."

~

I went to work on Monday morning, partially dreading it and partially anticipating it. Even though I knew it was foolish, a small part of my mind hoped that Hyungwon just had something that he needed to do, and that was why he left me there without a word.

The morning passed slowly, and Changkyun tried to make small talk with me multiple times but I wasn't feeling it. He caught the hint and left me alone, but I could still tell that he was worried.

There was barely anyone in the cafe when Hyungwon walked in. He was back in a suit, still looking extremely handsome. I watched him walk up to the counter, an involuntary smile on my face.

"Hi Hyungwon." I said, hope filling my eyes.

"Can I get one large Cappuccino?" He said, his voice cold.

The smile on my lips fell, and so did my heart, but I quickly put on a fake smile and said "sure."

I made him his coffee and he paid me, then he walked out of the cafe without a second glance, as though nothing had ever happened. As though he hadn't just lost his virginity to me two days ago.

As soon as he was out of sight, a single tear rolled down my cheek.

I excused myself and said I was going to go take my break early today, then sat on the floor of the bathroom.

For an hour, I mentally beat myself up for catching a feel and thinking anything was going to be different. When I finally emerged and returned to my place behind the counter, Changkyun gave me weird looks, but didn't say anything. And for that I was grateful.

-

So yeah, there's that.

Probably you guys @ me rn: