Chapter 7: 2nd sword of yun xe: frostmore

Yun xe: This is bad, my father told me I need to reach 7th rebirth of cultivation after 24 thousand years. In the end I actually reached 14th rebirth of cultivation.

Father told me before after I reach 7th rebirth I will be able to comprehend dao and laws. But after my 7th rebirth my body keeps on getting stronger but I did not feel any dao.

I almost called my father but im afraid I will disturb them.

Sigh...

Yun xe then picked up his sword and practice again. For the past thousands of year's inside this realm, yun xe befriended already the monsters inside. Yun xe often used them as sparring partner with his sword. This legendary beasts exist for billions of years thus theyre power is overwhelming. Which is good for yun xes training.

ROAR......

Yun xe: oh your next? Good luck

The giant rock monster launch a powerful punch towards yun xe

Kabooom

The punch went straight to yun xe sending him like a flying saucer.

Yun xe:.Woooooohaaaaaaa.

Yun xe barely blocked the powerful punch with his sword and was sent flying by the force

Then a giant flame sparrow  attack him at mid air.

Swoooosh....

Eeeeeeeek......

Creeeee........

The flaming sparrow cry after its attack.

Yun xe able to dodge the attack but unexpectedly cut the birds foot.

As yun xe falls down he shouted.

Yun xe: little friend im sorry about that cut!

The angry flaming arrow chased down yun xe.

After landing the ground yun xe runs as fast as he could while the flaming sparrow chased him on his back....

Screeeeeeee........

BLOG... BLOG....BLOG....

The giants beak chasing him down on his butt stabing downward.

Then Clang.....

Yun xe foot submerged on the ground, while blocking the downward stab of the flaming sparrow.

Yun xe: friend im really sorry.

Clang.....clang......clang.... clang clang.....clang....

Yun xe blocked all of the beak attack of the sparrow. Then the ground shake...

A giant stone was running near them.

Then swooooosh...

Like a football field, the giant stone kicked yun xe upward like a ball heavily flying in the air.

Luckily yun xe blocked the kick with his sword.

The sparrow seeing this fly away....

Creeeeee.

ROARRRRRRRR....

Yun xe gave a big sigh on the air......

Then he landed on the sea.
As he dived below.
He felt refreshed.

Down the middle of the sea he practiced his sword strikes. Even before with just 100 gravitational force it was already hard for yun xe to swing his sword but as he got more strength,his familiarity with gravity grow,then his father gave him a gift of 10,000 gravitational force. For the past 9 thousand years and with his hardship on crawling. Standing up, walking running then jumping then lifting heavy objects, climbing the mountain with weights and pressure , practicing his sword under the double pressure of sea and gravitational force. Duel Practicing with legendary monsters friend. For the past nine thousand years, yun xe body become more accustomed with the 10,000 pressure.