Chapter 5 27thousand years training

The next day after eating some roasted meat, yunfei train xiao wu by meditating with each other as for yun xe he climbed the mountain right after he eat the roasted meat while swinging his sword. At first it was good but as soon a he reach 500 strokes the weight of the sword doubled.

Plak... the ground tremble as the sword reach the ground.

When he reach to pick up the sword again it go back to its original weight.

Yun xe: This is really a training sword, the more I swing and stroke it the more it gets heavy.

Yun xe tried again and when he reached to 500th stroke he barely stroke it one time and the sword fell again.

Palank...... as the sword hit the Ground again the whole ground trembled.

Yun xe picked again the sword and continue swinging, stroking ,slashing it.

After 5 hrs of walking while practicing his sword. Yun xe reached the mountains summit with exhausted stamina , yun xe then asked the dragon if he could roast the meats. His dragon friend roasted it. The dragon saw how exhausted yun xe was. After eating a lot,yun xe meditate right away and cultivate his duantian. Each of the food essence he absorbed added strength and power to his body. Though he is only 5 years old, since he found his reason for cultivation , he needs to double his time. Although his body is not yet masculine, and he is in novice martial 2nd.stage realm just his power alone can easily kill below dukes martial realm. As his strength increases other aspects of his body like vitality and stamina also increases. After cultivating under meditation. Yun xe climbed down again the mountains will practicing his sword. He reached the foot of the mountain by noon, again he eat roasted meat, cultivate and after that he walk up to the mountains summit again. This repetition continue for 4 days until he managed to breakthrough to novice realm stage 5. With a regular power strength of 500,000 in his breakthrough from 2nd stage to 5th stage of novice realm his cultivation added 150,000 pounds to his raw strength. Yun xe then realized more intriguing training method. Yun xe dive into the lake. As he dive deeper, yun xe can finally feel the pressure of the lake,he then started practicing his sword, this time it only took an hour until yun xes stamina exhausted then he eat again meditate again and dive to the lake.

For a whole 25 days, their training continue.

Until it is now time for yun xe to go outside and fed himself on the real world. 30 days in the soul realm is a day in real world.

Yun xe took a roasted meat and eat it, he then tried to practice his sword in the outside world. After meditating , yun xe breakthrough novice realm 5th stage up to advance heavenly martial realm 3rd stage. With an additional of 400,000 pounds power strength. With this he can now be able to practice his sword up to 1000 stroke with a raw power of 1,000,000 pounds raw strength. With this strength realm 9 monster's will be a great sparring partner for him, and even king realms martial artist is no match for him.

After this yun xe started to walk to capture beasts and put it on the mountain of soul realm dimension. He also dive the sea of the world and capture some water beast to put it on sea of soul realm.

After gathering beasts offspring. His eyes saw something not far from the seashore. This objects keeps on absorbing essence from the sea . Intrigue by this object yun xe waited a whole day until it stopped absorbing essence.

Inside the soul realm, yun fei felt this strange phenomenon. So he hurriedly go out.

Yun fei: Son eat that stone

Yun xei: Father? Oh okay

Yun xei hurriedly pick the stone and eath it.

After eating it, Yun xe started to cultivate. .