Lust and Words

I feel someone shaking me up from my sleep. My groggy eyes squint open as the presence of Sir came to my eyes. He holds a finger to my lips, silencing me.

"Shh," he hushes. 

He enters his index finger in my mouth, slightly gagging me. I bite it, making him jump back and let out giggle. 

"We have to be quite, baby. Wouldn’t want to wake the other girls up now, do we?" He says glancing at the other girls that were sprawled on their beds. I shake my head in response. "Why did you go?" He asks. 

Janet, Sir’s favourite, told me to go to bed after he fell asleep, claiming that that was the rule when you get punished - although, Sir asked me to go to bed with him. I’ve never been punished before; I always do my work and listen to Sir’s instructions; Sir punished me yesterday because I didn’t listen to him when he told me to go to bed. We were in the playroom until two in the morning; he made sure I get ten spanks on each ass cheek with the paddle and made me count and thank him after each one. A fuzzy feeling rushes through my backside as I remember my punishment.

This was the first time I get punished and seeing as I’m new, I didn’t know, so I listened to Janet, Sir told me so. When I felt her waking me up to leave his bed, Sir’s arms were wrapped tightly around my waist and his face nuzzled in the crook of my neck; and his legs tangled with mine, securing me in place. Janet got in my place as soon as I left, receiving a kiss on the cheek from Sir.  

A tremble escapes my lips when his fingers find their way to my lace underwear. ”I-I don’t know.” I lie.

He exhales sharply and says, “Well don’t again. Not without my permission, do you understand?” 

"Yes." I whisper, fisting a handful of the duvet as his fingers curve upwards, hitting the spot that made me see stars. 

"Yes, what?" His stern voice spoke. Afraid he’ll punish me again, I quickly reply with, "yes, Sir." 

His fingers continue to move inside me. I lay my head back on the pillow and arch my back, trying to push his fingers deeper inside me. “Please…” I beg as his movement slow down. He knew I was close; the look on his face that I’ve witnessed many times will he pleasures me was present on his delicate features. He leans into me and plants a kiss on my cheek. His lips trail over to my ear and whispers, ”what do you want, baby?” 

He leans back as I arch my back so that he could take the lace material off; as soon as he throws them on floor, I grab his big hand, guiding him to finger me hard. “I want this.” I exhale breathlessly as I make sure his thumb presses down mercilessly against my aching cl!t. My moans get louder and my hips buck forward as the sensual feelings consumed me. Sir pressed his thumb roughly against my cl!t, knowing that within seconds I’ll explode. The outline of his erect c ock was visible making me drip in anticipation. And then that familiar spark that started by making me curl my toes and arch my back fired. My body trembled as I held on to Sir’s biceps for dear life. Eyes such tight and nipples burning, I cum hard clenching around Sir’s fingers. The sensation made the pits of my stomach quiver with joy. He didn’t stop moving them inside me. He let me ride it out until I regained my normal breathe. “That’s it baby,” he says whilst his plump lips were captured between his teeth.