Wild Child

Please leave a review! I'm sad to say this...but the next two chapters are the last ones for this story! I don't have another story planned...I dunno what to do...I have been wanting to write stories other than HTTYD, like Danny Phantom or Blue Exorcist, but I've been unable to come up with a good enough story. I'll try to think of a new story before October 14th. It most likely won't be HTTYD. Hmmm...there is a Danny Phantoms story that I've kept in the back of my head for about a year or two; I may retackle it. Anyways! Enjoy! 

"We're'd they go!?" a Dragon Hunter shouted as he scanned the forest looking for Hiccup and Winterwind. Two Hunters stomped through the forest with a grunt. Suddenly, the stillness of the night was broken by the mighty roar of Winterwind as she, Hiccup, Stormy, and Astrid dive boomed the Hunters and sent them flying into the air. They stood up dazed and confused. Winterwind climbed higher into the air then dropped back down. She spun around and shot another blast at them; this time sending one smack into a tree.

"Let's get out of here!?" the other Hunter shouted; forgetting about his Dragon Root Arrows. As they exited the forest they skidded to a stop as a line of Krosene Gel filled fire blocked their path. They looked up to see Luna's blue colored titan Monstrous Nightmare, appropriately named Steamer, flying above them. He roared at them and they panicked. Then they took off to the far side of the island, opposite to the where the boat was to dock.

O

Back at the Dragon Hunters camp the Hunters busied themselves placing recaptured dragons into the cages. "Ah! There's the boat!" one of the Hunters waved the boat to tell the people aboard that they were spotted. But then the Hunter jumped in his skin when a loud and strong dragon blast exploded the ground behind him. They all looked up to see a large hoard of dragons diving down on them.

"I'm finding it hard to believe that you got all eight of your dragons here into the rare Titan Stage," Hiccup eyed all of Luna's dragons.

"It's not rare," Luna shouted above the rushing wind and angry Hunters, "It's just that not a lot of dragons live long enough to reach that stage! Also, taking super good care of your dragon does speed up the process!"

Luna's titans descended upon the scattered Hunters. Ruin, her titan Razorwhip, yanked a Hunter off of his feet with her tail then flung him into the ocean.

Luna's titan Hideous Zippleback, Just and Kidding or JK, let loose their gas then ignited it. They then bit their tail and smashed into the unlocked cages in a fiery wheel of awesomeness.

Steamer lit up his body and crawled like a spider all over the boat; forcing the men on board to jump into the water. Electro, Luna's titan Skrill, took the chance and zapped the water. Only enough to stun, not kill.

Spitter, Luna's titan Whispering Death dug into the sand and her titan Sand Wraith, Sandy, followed close. Spitter exploded out the sand and sent three Hutners flying. Two seconds later Sandy did the same.

Apple, Luna's titan Gronckle, cut the Hunters path to the forest with her lava.

Finally, Ghastlyveil, Luna's titan Flightmare, froze and slow runner with her mist.

Winterwind blasted at some men. "Do we even need to do anything here?" Hiccup wondered as he watched the titans.

Tracker and Luna shot past them; whooping and chuckling with glee.

"I think we just learned why her Tribe nicknamed her 'Wild Child"," Fishlegs laughed.

As the Hunters were chased into the water a long, unheard whistle filled the night sky and all of the dragons in the area suddenly grew hyper. Then the Hunters boat exploded with a purple blast as a dark shadow flew past. "Toothless!" Hiccup nearly jumped off of Winterwind.