Chapter 2.

Today was my first day of senior year. I was excited, not because I'm going back to school, but because its in New York. I got up from my bed and went into my bathroom and took a shower. When I got out I hooked my iPhone into my Beats Pill blasting "Lifestyle". I lotioned my body before getting dressed.

I put on my clothes and sprayed moose in my hair. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I kissed Devontae and Aaliyah goodbye before heading out to my car.

~

It took me about 20 minutes to get here and honestly I was nervous as shit. "It's coo Chantelle just walk in be coo." I took a deep breath before getting out of my car and heading inside. I pulled my schedule from my back pocket and saw that my first class was Chemistry. Fuck my life. I walked to the class and took a deep breath before walking in. All eyes on me, wonderful. I rolled my eyes at some of the girls who gave me dirty looks before taking a seat. "Good morning kids. I'm Mrs. Wilson." my teacher smiled. "I want everyone to go introduce themselves to the class. Chantelle, you first. "

What the fuck. I stood up, "Uhm.. I'm Chantelle. I just moved here from L.A. about a week ago...and yeah. " I said. I heard someone mumble something about my ass so I turned around and almost passed out. It was that same dude I saw the day I got here. He noticed me looking at him and decided to speak. "I'm Breezy baby, nice to meet you ma" he said smirking. Ew. "Nice to meet you too" I rolled my eyes and turned back around. I hate cocky niggas with a passion, but I ain't gon' lie, he fine as hell. Got damn those lips. Those beautiful blonde curls. I need to stop.

Breezy

I remember shawty from last week. She's beautiful, the most beautiful female I've ever seen. But I'm not looking for a relationship, just pussy. I know it ain't gon' be easy getting Chantelle, I can tell by her little attitude she caught with me. I can get any female I want though. I've gotten every female I wanted, they can't say no. I got my eye on her,and imma get her.

~

It was lunch time and I was sitting, chillin' with my crew . "Yo yall saw the way Breezy was lookin' at shawty? Nigga was hypnotized! " Mijo said making everybody laugh including me. "Yo y'all gotta chill!" I laughed. "I'm coolin," I said. I saw Chantelle looking for somewhere to sits so I called her over. "Aye Chantelle! C'mere." I said loud enough so she could hear me. She walked over and sat across from me. "Wussup baby" I said looking at her. "Hi .. Breezy" she said shyly picking at her food. "Damn you fine!" Honey said making her laugh. Her laugh is fucking perfect. She just sat there staring at me, I laughed. "Like what you see huh?" I said making her blush. "Sorry" she said lowly and looked down at her lap. She's fucking adorable.

Chantelle

"Come outside with me" Chris said getting up from his seat and walked out. I got up and followed him out to an empty table outside and sat down. He sat across from me and smiled, making me smile. "What do you want?" I said. "Nothing.. its just that you're beautiful shawty." he licked his lips. "Thanks. Is that all you wanted to say. Because if so i'm going back inside." I stood up. "Nah..come on I wanna show you something." he pulled me to his car. "Where tf are we going?! " I said looking at him. "To my crib. Calm down. I just want to show you something." he said before getting in the car and starting it. I said before getting into his car and leaned my head against the window, as he sped off.