4

It didn't take long for almost everyone to join me in the water. Zane and Aphmau decided to stay on land, and were seated under an umbrella. I'm not sure why Aphmau didn't come into the water. She looked a little panicked when we asked, but she brushed it off and said that she just wanted to talk to Zane. Their loss I guess.

     I dove under water, slowly swimming towards Katelyn. I brushed my hand against her foot before quickly swimming away. Before I popped back up, I grabbed a few shells. "Hey guys! Look what I found!" I exclaimed, holding my hand out. Everyone took a look at the shells, and Garroth poked a few shells. "Hey Aph? Would my mind holding onto my shells?" I asked, looking at her.

     "Go ahead! Just leave them here on the towel!" Aphmau smiled, pointing at part of the towel. I ran out of the water, and set the shells down on the towel.

     "Thanks!" I giggled.

     "No problem" Aphmau said, a smile across her face. I ran back into the water, diving under so I could mess with Katelyn again. This time, I grabbed her ankle and pulled her under. Katelyn and I tussled in the water, occasionally popping up or air. It ended with both of us in someone's arms. I cracked a smile before bursting into laughter, Katelyn following soon after. Our captors made eye contact and shrugged.

     "What jut happened?" Aaron asked, letting me go.

     "I grabbed her ankle and pulled her under. We were just play fighting after that." I said, trying to calm my laughter.

     "You are something else" Aaron mumbled, kissing me on the head

     I know, it's why you love me" I said, flashing a smile. Aaron chuckled, shaking his head a little. We spent the rest of the day at the beach, splashing each other with water, finding shells, and playing volleyball. This is probably the best summer vacation I've ever had.