Chapter 8

^^Prince Kaleb Florian Asher Beast's coronation outfit above [he looks a lot like Ben now than before]

Ben's POV

The date is April 7, 2038 and Kaleb is now ready to take the crown as king. Kaiden is twenty, Katie is sixteen, Kasper and Koran are ten and Kayla and Kylie are six. Kaleb and Carter are still dating and Carter is learning the ropes on how to be a lady, like Mal did, many years ago. I am so proud of my oldest son, he's going to make a great king, I know he is.

Kaleb's POV

I woke up this morning with a happy and joyous feeling. Today you will say goodbye to Prince Kaleb Florian Asher Beast of Auradon and hello to King Kaleb Florian Asher Beast of Auradon. You will also be saying goodbye to Carter Grace Dopey and hello to Lady Carter Grace of Auradon. I have my suit and everything ready for me, thanks to my aunt Evie, and uncle Doug. I put on my suit and walked over to the living room for pictures with Carter. She came out of Katie's room with a gorgeous- drop dead- blue and gold gown with her blonde hair curled to one side. I smiled so big that you could almost say that my face was gonna fall off. I walked over to Carter and slipped my ring onto her finger and she blushed. I then bent down and kissed the ring. Evie took so so many pictures it was crazy but we finally got into the royal carriage to ride to the cathedral. Carter and I kissed a few times on the way there but everyone knows about us. Once we got to the cathedral, I helped her out of the carriage and we walked up to my parents and hung out for a bit before an attendant walked with Carter to her spot in the front and my parents took the chairs behind FG's magic wand while I walked down the aisle with everyone bowing in my direction. I got to the altar and got on my knees while FG took the crown of my father's head and placed it on mine while my mom got the wand and handed it to FG. She walked over with her wand.

"Do you solemnly swear to govern the people's of Auradon with justice and mercy, as long as you shall reign?" She asked me with her wand in front of me.

"I do solemnly swear." I replied.

"Then it is my honor and joy to bless our new king." She said as she dubbed me with the wand. I stood up and everyone bowed and I took Carter's hand so we could go to the after party. Carter, Carson, Emma, Isaac and I partied our way until midnight and then I took Carter to my room in the castle since we're doing the moving later. Carter changed and was wearing my blue sweatshirt with her sweatpants and she didn't have socks on. We sat down on my couch and watched movies while snuggled in each other's arms. I guess we eventually fell asleep because I don't remember anything. I got up the next day with a happy feeling. I am the king now, I make the rules. So according to my great grandparents, I get married next year and have a daughter the year later and then a son a year after my daughter. Carter and I are traveling the kingdom to visit everyone before the Royal Cotillion in two weeks when she officially becomes a Lady of the Court and then queen four days after the Cotillion.

Mal's POV

Now that Kaleb is king, Ben and I are moving out of the king section of the castle in the west wing and we're moving over to the east wing with our younger children. The movers just took all of our stuff out of the wing and moved it to the east wing. They put Kaiden's stuff in the north wing since that's where he's moving into and Katie will get the south wing while the other four get mini castles not too far from the main castle. I can't believe my eldest son is king now! He also asked Doug permission to marry Carter and Doug said yes! I'm so happy! Kaleb is now planning the perfect proposal and I can't wait to see what he comes up with but he still has about a year. Kaleb wants to be engaged on March 7, 2039 and married on April 29, 2039 so he can fulfill Ben's dream from the spirit realm and have his first child on February 14, 2040. He is really set on doing this and I'm very proud of him.

Kaleb's POV

I have to come up with the best proposal ever! I just don't know what to do. It's been two weeks since I was crowned king and a week since Carter became queen. It is now September 17, 2038 and I have about six months until I really want to propose so I have plenty of time to prepare. I'm so excited!!!! Anyways, Carter and I woke up and got ready for the day. Today we're going off to Cinderella and Prince Charming's house to visit and I heard that Chad, Lonnie, Elliot and Alex are going to be there so I'm excited. Phillip and Rose are at the University of Auradon (U of A). Phillip graduated and Rose graduated a year ahead. The royal carriage pulled up in front of the castle and we got inside and drove off to the Charming's castle, about an hour from ours. Once we got there, I helped Carter out and we walked inside the castle to be met by Prince Charming with Cinderella on his arm. We greeted them and then went to join Chad and Lonnie in the living room with Elliot and Alex.

"Hi Kaleb." Lonnie said.

"Hey Auntie!" I said and gave her a humongous hug.

"What about me?" Chad asked.

"Hi Uncle Chad." I said and gave him a hug too.

"I can't believe that you're king." Prince Phillip said.

"I remember when we saw you in the hospital delivery room." Lonnie said.

"Hello Carter." Cinderella said.

"Hi." She said shyly. I squeezed her hand with support saying I was here.