Chapter 6

^^Princess Katie Michelle Beast above

Mal's POV

Kaleb is now fifteen years old. He's going to be king in six years. Kaiden is fourteen and Katie is ten. Prince Kasper Oliver Beast and Prince Koran Zavier Beast were born four years ago since they are identical twins. Yes Katie is the only girl but it's kind of nice for us. Carter, Carson, Emma and Isaac are also fourteen years old. Isabella, Luke, Lisa and Phillip are now thirteen years old. Caitlyn, Evan, Ian and Rose are now eleven years old. Everett is also ten. Bree gave birth to Liam Daniel Hades nine years ago and Jane gave birth to Olivia Jane de Vil nine years ago. Cameron Tyler Dopey was born seven years ago. Emily Francine Jafar was born five years ago. Prince Elliot Caden Charming and Prince Alexander James Charming were born a year ago. Kaleb is dating Carter and they've been dating for three years now. Kaiden and Emma have been dating for a year now. Isabella and Luke are dating and Lisa and Phillip are dating. Everybody knows that Caitlyn has this huge crush on Ian but they can't date yet and Rose really likes Evan.

"Mom! I'm going out!" Kaleb shouted to me from the hallway since I was in the living room.

"Where are you going?!" I shouted.

"Over to Carter's!!!!" He shouted back.

"Okay be back by dinner!" I shouted and I heard the door open and close. Kaiden and Katie both came into the living room and looked at me.

"What?" I asked them and Katie sighed.

"Why can't I learn how to fence?" Katie asked with a pout.

"Because you're a girl!" Kaiden shouted and I sighed.

"Mom!" Katie complained. I looked at them both.

"Sit down." I ordered them and they obeyed me cautiously.

"Kaiden, girls can fence too, I mean look at your Aunt Lonnie!" I explained and he sighed in defeat. "Katie, you can do or be anything or anyone you want. If you want to fence, tell me and I'll have your dad sign you up." I said.

"Can you please have dad sign me up?" Katie asked me hopefully. I nodded.

"Sure I'll ask him when he gets home. Kaiden, go do your homework please and Katie stay here a minute." I said. Kaiden reluctantly got up and went upstairs and Katie scooted closer to me on the couch.

"Yes mom?" She asked. I looked at her.

"Don't listen to your brother. He's just jealous because he's not like you." I told her reassuringly and she smiled.

"Thanks mom." She said and gave me a hug and I hugged her back.

"Where are your brothers by the way?" I asked her worried about the twins.

"Kasper is coloring and Koran is playing with his toys." She told me.

"Okay thanks Katie." I said to her.

"Mom I'm gonna go do my homework." She said, gave me a kiss and skipped off to her princess themed bedroom. I got up and walked into Kasper's art themed room.

"Hi Kasper. What are you drawing?" I asked him and he looked up.

"I'm drawing a picture of my family." He said and showed me his picture. It was Ben with a crown next to me and Katie with Kaleb next to Ben and Kaiden next to Kaleb. Kasper was in front of me and Koran in front of Ben.

"It's beautiful Kasper." I said before giving him a kiss and leaving his room and walking into Koran's room. He looked up from his toy soldiers.

"Hi mommy!" He exclaimed when he saw me standing in his doorway.

"Hey bud, whatcha doing?" I asked.

"Playing soldiers!" He said happily and I kissed his forehead before going back to the living room and sitting down. I looked down at my abdomen and was thinking on when I was going to tell Ben and the rest of the family. Dinner was finished by the time everyone came home. Kaleb came home fifteen minutes later and went to take a shower before dinner and Ben came home thirty minutes later from his duties. The twins came out of their rooms and jumped into their father's arms and he picked them both up. Kaleb and Katie helped me set the table and Kaiden was on his phone. We sat down and I decided to tell them now.

"So what you guys think of another brother or sister?" I asked suddenly. They all turned their heads to me in pure, pure shock.

"Mal... you're...?" Ben stuttered quietly.

"Yes Ben I'm pregnant, again." I said.

"Yay a baby brother or sister!" Koran exclaimed. "I won't be the youngest!" He said and I laughed slightly.

"Maybe it'll be a girl this time!" Katie said excitedly.

"Or another boy!" Kaiden said.

"Or both!" Kasper exclaimed.

"I'm fine with anything." Kaleb said.

"Me too. I'm happy Mal." Ben said.

I had an ultrasound the next month to see if it was a girl or a boy and the doctor found two heartbeats... We're having twins, again!!

"Are they girls, boys or both?" Evie kept asking me but I wouldn't tell her since we are having a gender reveal for the family and the kingdom will find out when they are born in five months.

"I can't tell you E." I said.

Ben and I had such a hard time keeping the genders a secret but we kept on trying and trying and we made kept them secret until the reveal, very surprisingly. The boys were wearing their best suits and Katie had on a beautiful purple knee length dress. I was wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt over my eight month pregnant baby bump and had Ben put my shoes on since I couldn't see my feet at all. He was wearing his king outfit and we headed off to the living room to meet everyone.

"Welcome to the gender reveal of our twins!" Ben announced to the family.

"You will find out once Kaleb and Katie pull the string on bag of balloons. As you can see, there are two bags with blue and two with pink. This will show you if it's two girls, boys or one of each." I explained to them all and looked at everyones shirts. We told them to wear blue, pink or green of what they think the genders are. Evie, Liv, Jane, Jay and Belle were wearing pink. Adam, Doug, Bree and Carlos were wearing green. Dan, Lonnie and Chad were wearing blue.

"Mom can we pull them?" Kaleb asked me and I nodded to them. Kaleb went first and pulled the string to a pink one. Katie went after him and pulled the string to the other pink one.

"It's two girls!!!!!" Evie shouted. Everyone congratulated us and that's when I felt a contraction. I've been having them since yesterday morning so I know the twins are going to be born real soon. Ben and Evie rushed me to the hospital while Belle watched her kids and our kids. I was pushing twenty minutes later and the first twin came out. Ben cut the cord, they cleaned and weighed her, and we continued for three more minutes until we had the second twin. I was holding the older twin and Ben had the younger one. I looked at this very precious girl. She has red hair, my bright green eyes, my mouth, my nose and my ears. I looked over at the other twin. She has the exact same features as the first one. Great... How will I tell them apart? Oh well. Ben and I walked over to the courtyard the next day to introduce the twins to the kingdom, like we did with every other kid so far.

"We'd like to introduce our twin girls!" Ben shouted out to the crowd.

"Princess Kayla Belle Beast! Born January 4 at 1430! Six pounds five ounces and fifteen inches!" I introduced while holding up the oldest twin proudly and everyone cheered.

"Princess Kylie Grace Beast! Born January 4 at 1433! Six pounds two ounces fourteen inches!" Ben introduced while holding up the younger twin and everyone cheered.