Chapter 5

"Men, that was brilliant! Carrots for everyone!' Louis yelled as we left the studio. I made a gagging noise to get his attention. "Oh, and Cho!" He called. I had a perfect opportunity to trip Louis into a puddle, but alas, Harry beat me to it. Louis tripped over Harry's foot, him landing on his knees and elbows into the puddle. "My stripes!" He yelled standing up and running after Harry.

"Now boys! Don't fight in the parking lot!" Zayn yelled in a high pitch voice that made me giggle. Niall was already on the bus. Probably making a sandwich to go with the carrots. I made my way up as well, Liam close behind. I crawled into the seat, folding myself up into a comfy sleeping posion. Liam looked down at me and smiled.

"Is someone going to sleep the entire ride home?" He said in a baby voice. I nodded. 

"Yes, someone is." I said, grabbing a blanket from under the seat and cuddling up with it. Liam moved to sit next to me, watching me as I closed my eyes.

"You didn't cuddle with me like that last night." He whinned. I giggled and opened my eyes up.

"So, dearly sorry. How ever can I make up for it?" I fake pleaded as he leaned against the seat.

"I think I made myself very clear of what I want." He said smiling at me. I nodded with my 'well then' attitude. Finally, Harry and Louis arrived back on the bus, only they were muddy. Louis came up to me.

"Give me a hug, Cho!" He said reaching his arms out. I squealed, digging my face into Liam's shoulder, trying not to laugh. Liam on the other hand, burst out laughing. I heard Louis get closer and closer and I just kept squealing. 

"Chloe!" I heard Liam yelled, still laughing. I looked up from his shoulder and laughed as I saw Zayn and Louis hugging. "We got us alittle bromance over here." Liam mumbled. Harry appeared out of no where and attacked Louis.

"He's mine!" He yelled holding Louis. I couldn't stop laughing.

Finally, after everyone calmed down, we drove home. We wouldn't be home til 11 tonight, so Liam was staying the night again. I ended up asleep again on the bus. I was curled up into Liam as he held me tightly in his arms. I felt unbelieveably safter. Louis was across the our seat, swarled like a frog, Harry was curled up in a ball behind us. Niall was in the middle of the aile, while Zayn was pacing around on his phone. These are the boys I have always loved. Even Louis. I wouldn't trade him for the world.

Soon later, I left a soft and gentle preasure on my arm.

"Chlo? Time to get up, we're back at the flat." Liam said. I was groggy, and I didn't understand that he said anything. 

"Okkay..' I mumbled with a tired tone. I heard Liam sigh and chuckle. Then, I was lifted off the seat. I didn't freak out, I didn't have the energy. Put as I leaned in closer, I heard a heart beat. Liam was carrying into my flat...Ya, still too tired to be freaking. I kept hearing him say;

"Shh, it's alright. Go to sleep." He would say. I couldn't fall asleep. He smelled too yummy. Like, a beautiful forest. I groaned and dug my head into his chest. That was another thing I loved about him. He was so strong and his muscles were amazing. 

Finally, I felt him walking up the steps. I opened my eyes and looked up at him. I felt like I was too heavy for him and it was depressing.

"Do you want me...to walk?" I asked still a bit tired. He shook his head.

"You're too cute. Go to sleep. We're almost here." He said. I frowned at him as he shot me a cocky grin. He pushed open the door and walked in. He walked into my room, and layed me down gentely on my bed. I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Morning sleeping beauty. Ready to go back to bed?" He asked getting in the other side of my bed. I smiled and curled up to him. 

"I told you I'd cuddle with you." I said looking up at his gorgeous puppy brown eyes. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. 

"I know, I know..." He said. I closed my eyes, to go into a permentant sleep. 

A/n: Sorry for a short update. It got deleted and I..I love you guys so much, I continued and restarted. My origanal was better, but I tried to make it alike. I tried.

Fan, vote and comment lovely!(: