Chapter 7

Man, was I sweating. After Liam and Niall left, I decided to work out. Never doing that again! Not a fat person kind of thing. I slowly walking up to the flat. As I opened the door, everyone was sitting there. To my surprise, Liam had beer. I felt my eyes start to water, but tried to push it away. 

"Wh-what's going on?" I asked, wiping my face. Everyone looked at me, but Liam. Louis walked up to me and took me into his arms. "Louis William Tomlinson, what the hell is going on!" I yelled, into his chest. He knew when I used his full name, he was in trouble. 

"Liam's family...They, they are in the hospital. There was a shooting, and they were there." Louis explained. Liam wouldn't even look at me. I knew he couldn't drink. He'd become sick, and injured, and hospitalized. I kept shaking my head. Niall looked down at his lap, Harry pretended to text someone, and Zayn left the room. I walked over to sit next to Liam. His face was red and blocky. I tried to take the bottle of beer, but he shook his head.

"Liam, please. Give me the beer. You'll get sick." I pleded, trying to take it again. 

"No, Chlo. I can't." He mumbled. I wanted to yell at him. Doesn't he know he could be dead if he doesn't stop?! Instead, I left the room. I felt Liam's eyes on me the entire time I walked. I slammed my door shut and sat down. I heard a few knocks on my door but ignored it. 

An hour later, I heard sirens. I looked out my window and saw Louis, holding Liam in his arms. The ambluance guy took Liam and put him onto the stretcher. I collasped by the window as they put him in the car and sped off. I stood up and darted downstairs. They hadn't completely pulled away by time I got down there. 

"NO! No, Liam!" I yelled, sobbing as Louis grabbed my waist. "No, Lou, let me go!" I yelled. Niall ran in front of me and held me close. I wanted to punch someone, but Niall is too fragial. I turned around and Louis looked me in the eyes. He spred open his arms, allowing me to start my punching. I leaned my head against him, and did one large punch. 

"Let's go inside, then we'll talk." Louis said. I nodded scared. Zayn, Harry, and Niall also put their arms around me as we walked up. 

"Tell me what happened?!" I yelled, starting my sobs all over again. Louis again hugged me, and nodded at Zayn to do all the talking.

"Liam said he wasn't feeling well. Then, he signalled that he might've had a kidney failure. Without any other sign, he collasped. We tried all of our power to wake him up, but he was unconsious. Harry automatically called an amblulance. They said give it till tomorrow, then we can all head down." Zayn explained. He always had such a calm way of explaining bad news to me. I nodded, but still couldn't take it.

"I-I wanna go on a walk.." I mumbled. Harry grabbed my arm and put his through mine. I looked at him confused. 

"We can go on a bike ride." He smiled at me. I couldn't help but giggle alittle. I loved these boys. They knew how to make me feel a bit better. We made our way down the mine and Louis bikes outside, and started our way down. 

"Harry, can we..?"

"Let's go." Harry said interrupting me. I looked at him sadly. "I know you want to see him, that's why I wanted to come instead of anyone else. Common, it's not too far." He said, peddeling down the long street. I smiled and went after him. 

A half hour later we ran in. 

"Liam Payne?" Harry said to the lady. She smiled. "Before you say anything, I am in his band, real deal here! What room?"

"6th floor, 3 room to the right of the elevator." She said nodding us to the elevator. We both dared up to the room. We both stood there. Harry opened the door and let me in first. I frowned at the sight of him. I wanted to start bawling again, but, my face was already red enough. I sat down and held his hand, leaning on the bed. Harry stood by the window, taking it all in. 

"You alright?" I asked looking at him. He nodded. I could only imagine how hard it was for him to see his best friend on a hospital bed. I smiled at him. "I'm not..." I said looking at his face. It was so pale, and sad. I sighed. "Liam..I, I love you.." I said, drifting off to a soft sleep.

I woke up 4 hours later. Harry was gone and it was only me and Liam. He was wide awake and was eating something on the tray. 

"Morning, cutie.." He said smiling at me. I frowned at him. It was the beer. He's sick, because of the beer. 

"You have no idea how badly I want to smack you, but, it would hurt me more." I said looking into his puppy eyes. 

"I'm sorry. My family means so much to me, and I..I gave into it." He said holding my hands. "Can you give me a kiss at least?" He said leaning into me. I grabbed piece of waffle and put it to his lips. 

"Eat.." I said with a smile. "And, promise me, you'll never do that again.." 

"Never ever." He said, giving me a kiss. I smiled through the kiss, so happy he was okay. I couldn't live with myself if he were injured or hurt or...anything.. "By the way...I love you too." He smiled at me.

"Y-you were asleep.." I stuttered, trying not to cry. He chuckled looking at me closely.

"It was more of one of those, knocked out but still can hear phases.." He smiled kissing me again. 

"I didn't..I didn't think you heard me..." I stuttered. He smiled at my worriedness. 

"Don't worry. I still love you. Even if you can't admit to it again." 

"I will. I love you, Liam. James. Payne." I stood up and took him all in. His lips tasted of waffles and orange juice. His lips were soft and warm, something I didn't ever want to lose.

A/n: New chhhhhhhapter(: I noticed how good this story is getting. Thank you all my little fans and lovelies(: More to come. New story is being thought up when this is over(: 

Fan

Vote

Comment

Ect...(: