Chapter 6

I laid down helplessly and slowly, my body gave up and my eyes closed, and the battle was now out of my hands.

Suddenly, I had a flashback of me as a child. I was in my room, which was the best room I ever had, because I never practically had a house after my parents were, well, murdered in front of me. Anyway, I was in my room, which had perfect red walls which were filled up with our family pictures. There were two decent blue and red closets; one for me and the other for my elder brother. There was another dark jet black closet, which was for our books. There was a king sized bed, which was circular and apple red. Our family was one of the richest families of San Petro De Atacama. My father, Steven Thompson and mother, Erie Thompson were the best. And that 'was' our small yet happy family. But, no one in the whole town ever knew what his occupation was, and neither did his own family. Though I was very, very young, at around ten or eleven, I had a fair mindset for battle, war and war-like consequences as my brother was an army official and he would teach me many combat skills like shooting at the shooting range which was located at the back of our house.

So, we packed and left for our picnic destination, which no one knew, and frankly no one cared because as long as all of us were together, we never cared where we went. It was a long journey, but all of us enjoyed it. We chatted all the way long and had all the fun we could manage. We went to the top of a hill, and laid our mats out, took out our food and laid it all out. We sat under a tree and what happened after that is something you already know, the worst evening of my entire life. Suddenly, my scenario changed. It was one very bad day when the bully of my school hit me and I came home with a bleeding face and a swollen leg. I tried to hide them but my brother saw it. He used to go to a private tutor of some extremely serious martial arts, or kung fu, I couldn't remember. The second he looked at me, he got so angry at the bully, Frank Smith that he wanted to go to his house right that instant and beat him up, but he gained control over himself and did some trick on me after which the swelling went instantly. And now, the face didn't matter, but I still had those scars till today. He slapped me right in the perfect cheek and scolded me about getting beaten up and stuff, just like a perfect elder brother. I didn't know how , but he knew excellent martial arts and taught it to me for around two yeas regularly and after that, I was ready to take him down. Though after that very day, I got suspended because that boy was so badly hit, he ended up in hospital for several months. After that, dad did scold me for it, but my brother smirked and showed me a thumbs up. My father did see potential in me and after every day ever since, he would teach me about guns and knives and how to use them. And that is how I learnt those awesome combat skills.

Suddenly, I had another scenario change, which I wished I never had seen. It was the same scene when I first saw, Red Rackham. He was right there, after he had shot down my mom and brother. He grabbed my dad by the collar and shouted out something and stabbed a knife right in his left shoulder and my dad wailed helplessly. I was so scared that I couldn't move. His horse ran off to somewhere downhill, while he dragged my father all the way. I had many incomplete and unsatisfying flashbacks after which I had many more questions in my mind.