Chapter 1

RINGGGGG

   And that concluded the end of 3rd period. History. Wonderful.

    I don't know if I've ever introduced myself, I'm Anna. I am 16 and a Junior at Delaware High here in Southern California. I have kinda dark hair and I'm not tan but I'm not pale either. I also have hazel eyes. Im about 5'7. Pretty tall. Life's pretty great I mean I stay in the shadows mostly. I like to avoid all drama possible considering how much drama flies around this school.

    My friends? I've got a few. My closest is Alice. She's very much sarcastic, funny, and is very much a Bad-Ass she absolutely loves to have fun, even if that means getting in trouble. The funny thing is I am right next to her through it all.

    BUMP

     All my stuff fell to the floor, Great. Just what I need.

    As I start to bend down I bonk heads with him. Out of all people. HIM! The only guy in my school I have any sort of crush on.

                       Steven.

    He has dark hair and is decently tall for his age(17) and he also plays on the football team. I never really talked to him. It was more of a long distance kinda crush than anything. to be honest I was actually ok with that. Did I so mention he's a sophomore?!

    As we both started apologizing to eachother we bonked heads as we both bent down to grab our stuff.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going" I quickly managed to stutter looking at him.

"Its no problem honestly"

As I was starting to walk away he turned around.

"Hey, aren't we in English together? I've noticed you but your always quite quiet."

I coulnt believe I was actually having a conversation with him.

"Yeah actually Haha, I don't know many people in that class so I usually just keep to myself"

"Well now you know me"

And with that he walked away. Leaving me shocked and frozen. Did he really just call me his friend basically?

After that I immediately ran to Alice and started explaining everything.

"No way. That's like the most conversation you've had with him like EVER"

"I know! I couldnt believe it either!"

With that the bell rang signaling our 5 minute in between class break was up and me and Alice walked to our next class together. Math. Even more fun. Not.

Alice is well Alice. She's 16 like me and definitely special. She has dark hair, she's tan, has medium length hair and is about 5'5 a little shorter than me. She's been my best friend since I can remember. We met when we were about 14 and in 8th grade. We both had the same Science class and sat next to eachother. We've just clicked since then. Inseparable.

As we walked to class we were talking about how we both forgot to do our homework, same old same old.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's the first chapter guys! I plan to post more and just write:) And btw Steven looks similar to like Robbie Amell. This in no way is suppose to be a fan fiction of him. I just feel his looks best fit the character. Excuse any spell errors because I'm typing this on my phone Haha. Overall please leave your opinion:)