The Break up

You woke up and went to the bathroom to change. After You was done changing You went to the kitchen to make breakfast for school. As You was walking downstairs You saw mom cooking. "Hey mom!" "Hey sweetie, are you ready for school?" You sighed "Not actually..." mom looked at you shocked "why?" You sighed " Well, look what time it is I got to go sorry mom bye." "Bye sweetie." You walked out of the house. If you don't know you always get bullied at the school mostly by Park Jimin. You hated him with all your heart.you walked to the front gate of the school and met Rose. "Hey Y/N."
I waved at Rose. "Hey." She looked at me confused."why?" You sighed."Jimin." "Oh he put slime on top of your locker so I put your stuff in mines." You sighed. " Thanks Rose."
"No problem." You both walked up to Rose locker and put on your dance outfit. You guys both Lisa and Jennie and started to dance.

You are the one in the crop top and Black Jeans and hat.

After you was done dancing with the girls Jungkook texted you.

He broke up with you.

You started to feel a tear on your cheek and Rose saw it she took you to the girls bathroom and cleaned you up. " so he cheated on you?!" You started to cry even harder. "Y-yes.." "stop crying over that Jerk!" You stopped crying and ran into Jungkook's classroom. Rose came with you and when you saw the classroom you busted in and everyone was shocked." Jungkook you little Fuck! You can do anything you International playboy! If you fucking text me again I will beat you! You motherfucking asshole!"Jungkook got up and hold your waist. " Baby we are in front of class calm down." You tried to get out of his grip and as you tried he grip got tighter. "Baby please don't be like this in front of the class baby." You looked at him and slapped him. Everyone was shocked liked him and Rose and his face was red."you motherfucker call me baby one more time and you will have a hand mark on your face asshole!" You got out of his grip and You pulled Rose by her arm and went outside of the classroom.