Chapter 1: Who Is He?

Hey there! So recently I've been reading Psycho Harry Styles stories and they're amazing. Omfg, anyways, I wanted to make my own. :D So I hope you enjoy this story, :* ~Abby
(I had to edit this due to some mistakes)

Chapter 1: Who Is He?

Hi there, my name is Alice. I'm 16 I have black hair, and hazel eyes. I'm 5'0 and I have quite a boring life. Not much to do. All I really do is sit at home and listen to music.

All my life I've always wanted tattoos and a lip piercing, but my mom says I have to wait until I'm 18. I don't want to wait until then, but oh well. It is what it is.

~~~~~~~

Today is a Monday in Seattle. A brand new week. Not really all that much to do. Other than go to school. Get work done. And then come home. And repeat through out the week.

I got out of bed, groaning as the sun came through my window. I hate mornings. They're just so... Bright. I am not a fan of the morning, I like to be in the dark and listening to my music while I read. It keeps me calm, I guess?

I rolled out of bed and got dressed, I wore all black today. To tell people to piss off because I hate you all.

 I went down to the kitchen to see a note on the fridge. It read; "Morning Alice! Hope you have a great day at school! I'll be out late at work tonight. So there's food in the fridge and some snacks in the cupboard. Love mom. ♥"

I rolled my eyes, she's always working late. Doesn't matter, and to my mom, if she were here, I'd tell her it's never a good day. She always wants me to wear colourfull things. To tell people I'm a happy person. Honestly I just don't care.

I had some bread and nutella before getting my bag and walking, the high school was a long walk, but I needed the exercise.

I was walking for about 5 minutes when I heard someone walking behind me. I turned around to see no one. So I continued walking.

Another 5 minutes later I heard it again. I didn't want this happening the whole time I was walking so I yelled to the empty road. "If you're following me stop being such a wuss and come get me!" . . . Silence.

At this point I didn't care about school I wanted to know who was following me and I wanted to know now.

I stood for a good 30 minutes before someone walked out from behind a bush. Seriously? A bush?

"Hey! Are you follo-" I stopped yelling at the boy as I saw he had a knife in his hand with blood on it. What the hell is going on?!

"Hey, uh I- I really should be going now. I'm late for school. . ." All he did was stand there. Staring at me, occasionally tilting his head amused.

"Sorry I'm Harry. And you?" He sounded so casual as he held the knife in his hand.

"I'm Alice." I said still shocked at what I was seeing.

"Hm. Nice name, well, I must be going, nice meeting you Alice." He said with a smile. "See you around." He finished laughing at the end. This guy is fucking nuts.

Hey! So this is my first chapter for the book. I know it's kind of short. I'll try my best to make them longer. Hope you enjoyed it! ××Abby××