Chapter 10-Lacrosse Game

Kylie's POV

After Scott taking off in Stiles jeep I headed to the game. Let's hope no one gets hurt today.

Reaching the bleachers I spot Lydia and Allison. "Hey" I say to them taking a seat next to Lydia.

"Hey Kylie" they said in unison. I just laughed. The whistle then blew indicating the game has started.

After Scott been shoved to the ground Jackson made a goal. Everyone in the stands cheered.

"Great" I muttered a while later I see Scott stop and look at something next to me.

Looking to my right I see Lydia and Allison holding a sign saying "We love you Jackson". "Just peachy" I say.

I then got bored and made my way next to Stiles. "Hey Stiles",  "Hey Kylie this is not ganna end well" Stiles says chewing on his glove.

Scott then made a goal making everybody cheer. "Pass to Mccall Pass to Mccall" I hear Coach say.

After a while the opposite team passes Scott the ball. "Did the other team just pass us the ball" Coach says to Stiles and I.

Nodding I say "Yes I believe so."

"Intresting" he says before walking away. There were only a couple seconds left on the clock.

Scott grabs the ball but stopped in front of the goal. "Shit Stiles he's ganna shift" I tell Stiles.

Stilea eyes widened "Crap Scott control yourself" he whispered. Stiles and I were at the edge of our seat.

Without thinking I grab Stiles hand. The opposite team ran towards Scott. Scott was just standing there like an idiot when all of a sudden he threw the ball in the net making a goal.

Stiles and I both stand up "Yes" we shout together. Scott then runs to the locker room Allison closely behind.

I then realized im still holding onto Stiles hand. Releasing my hand from his I start blushing.

I guess Stiles noticed because he started blushing to. Turning around Stiles and I see his dad on the phone.

Being the nosy person Stiles is he wanted to know. "Dad what's wrong". Turning to face us he says

"the other half of the body you guys found turned out to be and animal attack so Derek Hale was released from jail. Oh yeah and the body was identified as Laura Hale."

Turning to Stiles I say "Let's go tell Scott". "Ok" Stiles says as him and I run to the locker room.

Running in the locker room Stiles stops me and pulls me behind the lockers. "What's wrong" I say.

Turning to me he whispers "Your brother and Allison are making out".

"Aww that's so cute" I say smiling.

Peaking I see Allison walking away smiling "Hey Stiles Kylie" she says.

Stiles and I both awkwardly wave "hey".

Walking towards my brother he has a huge smile "She kissed me". Stiles and I both nod "we saw that".

"I kissed her" Scott says once again.

I laugh " we saw that too".

"I don't know how but I controlled it maybe I can do this" Scott says.

"Thats good alright Scotty we'll talk later" I say as Stiles and I begin to walk away.

"What" Scott says. Stiles sighs "the medical examiner looked at the body we found".

"And" Scott says. Sighing I answer "medical examiner determined killer to be animal not human Derek human not animal Derek let out of jail".

"Are you kidding me" Scott yelled. "No they examined both halfs and her name was Laura Hale" Stiles says.

I then add "Derek's sister".

Scott looks at us.

So Derek didn't kill the girl.

Stiles POV

After our discussion in the locker room Scott stayed behind while I took Kylie home.

"So here we are" I say to Kylie as I park my car infront of her house.

Smiling Kylie turns to look at me

"Thanks Stiles for everything your a great friend" she says before getting out.

I watch as she opens the door and goes inside. "Yeah friends" I say before driving away.