Chapter 10: Classes and Episodes

Start from the beginning

"I love you, Dad."

"I love you, too, son. Now get to class!" We both laugh and I walk outside to Thomas.

"He figured us out but he's supportive." I say and Thomas grins and kisses me.

"What class do you have next?" He asks me. I think over my schedule again.

"Uhh... math. You?"

"Creative writing, then math."

"I have creative writing after my math class!" I say, a little sad that we don't have the same classes next but we do have the same free period and history classes. We kiss again and part, promising to meet outside the main building during free. I walk to math, and see Laurens, Laf, and Hercules.

"Hey guys! Fancy seeing you here." I say, walking over to them.

"Alex, man! How's it going with Thomas?" John asks, slapping my shoulder as I join the group.

"Good. Washington actually figured us out before I even told him." I say, and they all laugh.

"Y'all done it yet~" Hercules asks, and I turn red.

Lafayette gasps and laughs.

"They have! The first time Herc and I did it I had the same reaction when someone asked. Was it fun?" I blush a deeper red and mumble something I didn't even hear. The late bell rang and the teacher walks in.

"I'm Professor Adams. Please at least try to pay attention in this class. I know everyone hates math, but it's important, I guess?" Adams introduces himself. I can tell he doesn't like his job all that much. The period goes by without any problems, and soon enough it's my favorite class: Creative Writing. Thomas and I pass on the way to our classes and we kiss real fast, then play it off as something else.

"Screw you, Jefferson!" I say, winking and blushing.

"You wish." He says with a smirk on his face. I kiss him again and said,

"I do wish, but a lot of my wishes come true~" I walk away leaving him standing there in shock at what I said, then see him laugh and shake his head. I rush off to Creative Writing, and get there a few minutes early.

"Hey, Angelica, Eliza --" I'm cut off before I can finish by a yell:

"AND PEGGY!" Peggy jumps onto my back and laughs. She's light, so I hoist her up so I'm giving her a piggy back ride and swing her around until she's nearly yelling:

"ALEX!! Put me down, I'm getting dizzy!" I drop her off me and she rejoins her sisters. We chat and Eliza asks about Thomas just as John did.

"Well I heard from a little birdie hat Alex and Thomas had some fun together before Alex got sick." Angelica says.

"God dammit, Lafayette, that little.." I begin until Eliza covers my mouth so my curses are muffled. She laughs at my being flustered and we take our seats.

After class, I go to the teacher, professor Franklin and ask for some of the essay assignments early. Knowing from Washington that I tended to do this, he agreed but under the condition that I actual got some sleep instead of working my ass off all night. How much exactly did Washington tell him?

I walk outside and don't see Thomas. Figuring his class ran a little late, I start scrolling through my social medias on my phone. Eventually my thoughts are broken by footsteps. I think it's Thomas until I hear the voice that makes my blood run cold.

"Hey, Hamilfag. I heard George never got to finish up what he started back in the park."

"Go away, Charles. I don't need you here."