The Vedio

Alyx: "do you want to do it live or make it and edit it?"
Jenn: " we should do it live i think"

*Both girls tweet,snapchat and instagram that they are going live on jenns channel in 2 hours*
Alyx: do you know what your going to say to everyone?
Jenn: no.. I guess ill just take it as it comes and just be truthfull to them all.
Alyx: are you going to tell your mum to watch it?
Jenn: yeah shes going to watch it.. I feel sick..
Alyx: its going to be okay, i promise.

Jenn: its time..
Alyx: you can do this babe.

Jenn sets up her computer and sits down next to alyx. 
"hey guys yous are probably wondering why im doing a live stream on such short notice, i just want to talk to yous all about something that weve been hiding for a while now.. And i just need to get it off my chest to everyone.. Ive been struggling with my sexuality for a few years now.. Im not gay. But im not straight. I dont know if ive figured it out properly yet but theres one thing i know for certien.. Yous see this beatiful woman next to me? Shes done nothing but make me feel supported, loved, cherrished, and complete. And i am in love with her, i love her that much id go stand in the street and scream it to the world. Alyx and i have been together for nearly a year now and ive never been happyier. I really hope you guys can accept me for how i am..
*someone comments~ "why didnt you tell us sooner?"
Jenn respons because i was scared, i still am. I come from a family that doesnt accept the LGBT community and im scared that they will disown me..

*jenns phone rings*
Jenn: Alyx can you grab that for me please?
Alyx: Yeah sure babe.
Its your mother..