Liam's POV

Liam

I wake up anxious. I feel a weird tingling sensation and look around me. I'm on the couch. The tingling sensation is the remote batteries shocking me.

"Ugh", I say as I fall asleep again.

I'm a werewolf. I am the son of the Alpha of the Midnight Pack. Our pack is the Hungarian Pack but we decided to change the name cause it was too weird. Only the Romanian Pack knows our whereabouts and that's how we plan to keep it. We are one of the few packs that aren't well-known. We are the biggest pack in the world, but we are a secret. We decided to be that way so that the hunters wouldn't come after us. Hunters are children of a werewolf and a human. They can't shift into wolves like us, but have a bit of heightened senses. They also can't have mates. Mates are well, what keeps us werewolves sane......they are the missing pieces to our souls. I don't agree cause I'm fine without one, and if I had one, she would only give me another weakness in battle and in life. Anyway, the hunters resent us werewolves for being better than them and so they, well, hunt us. We made a deal with the Romanian Pack. It was for them to keep quiet about us so that the hunters couldn't find us, in exchange for them being the biggest known pack in the world.

My dad always tells me to go out and explore the world so I could find my mate, but I never even believed his crap about that no matter what, you would love them, and the second you laid eyes on them, you would need to be near them until you were 'fully mated'. Now let me explain what 'fully mated' means. It's pretty much when the boy werewolf and the girl werewolf bite each others necks and then have.....the s word. Anyway, wolves have to have shifted for a first time before being able to sense their mate. Us werewolves shift when we're about 17-18. I'm turning 17 this year, so I'm gonna shift soon. My dad said it hurts, and my mom seconded that, but I'm strong, I can take on a little bit of shifting bones.....I think.

Mates are for losers. And I don't intend on being a loser. Sadly, that would mean that my best friend James is a loser, but whatever. His mate is named Georgia.....like the country, but anyway, I ain't getting no mate!

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I want to say thank you to everyone who is reading this, and I want to say that all is not as it seems ;) anyway, I am the Stavy character (though I didn't use my actual last name), and the Liam character is my crush ☺️

~FoxyWolf14