Chapter 12

-(Y/N) POV-

You woke up to the sun shining in your eyes. The annoying sound of beeping was the first thing to hear. And the strange smell hit your nose. You open your eyes wider to see that you were not in your bedroom at all.

"W-what happened?" You said out loud. Even though there was nobody there to hear it. You looked around the room to see an IV in your wrist, your school clothes on a hanger all Bloody and ripped, a tube going through your nose, and a empty chair beside your bed.

You were in a hospital, but why? You tried to recall last nights events, but your brain wouldn't let you.

And you weren't too surprised to see nobody in the chair. No one even cares for you anyways. Mother, father, and brother are like three hours away from Tokyo anyways.

Soon you heard your room door open and you looked up to see a lady with a clipboard come in. 

"Ah, I see the awake". Said the women. You only nodded. "Miss, Do you remember anything that happens last night?" She asked. You shook your head. You couldn't remember at all.

"Well, we had a call from someone saying you were hit by a train. The person driving the train panicked when you just suddenly came in front of the train. You are very lucky to be alive. If that train wasn't stopping at the station and was going full speed, you would be cut up from the wheels and most likely dead."

The doctor said you got hit by a train, and then you suddenly remember what happened. "I remember what happened now!" You suddenly said.

"What is it?" She asked. "Someone pushed me off the ledge making my fall and get hit by the train."

"Do you know who the person is or looks like by any chance?"

"......."

It might sound weird if you said your sister did it. But she tried to kill you, and that was way to far.

"Yes, it was my own sister..." you said.

"Why would your sister do such a thing?"

"....... me and her, have always hated each other since I was born. When I was eleven she left home, but when she was home, she always tried to ruin my life..... she only cares about herself, and no one else". You said with your voice cracking at every word.

"I see.... I've never had a patient go through that, but I have heard from other doctors say about family members trying to kill them." She said.

Everything went silent. "Well miss
(L/N), we had to operate on you when you came in, but I think in a couple of days you can leave this hospital. Do you by any chance have a parent?" She asked.

"No, I live alone. Besides, none of my family care about me. The closet one here tried to kill me, and my parents are like three hours away from Tokyo..."

"I see... well then, I'll come by later to check on you". And with that, she left the room.

You sighed and looked out the window. Your whole back, legs, arms hurt. Probably from the impact of the train.

Soon there was a knock at the door and you looked to see Daichi come in.

"Wha- How did you know I was here? Why are you here?!" You said shocked.

"The whole school knows about this. When you didn't come to school this morning, and they checked your dorm, they were searching for you, and then they got a call that you were in the hospital." Daichi said.

You looked away and sighed.

"Is this.... what you meant.... by staying away from you?" He asked.

You adverted your eyes away from his and looked out the window.

"Please (Y/N)" Daichi begged. You sighed and made eye contact with him.

"Yes..... sort of." You said and looked away with a tint of red showing on your cheeks.

"Tell me, what happened last night, why your here, why you told me to stay away? I'm worried about you. One minute you were smiling with me, and the next.... your staying away from me". He mumbled.

"Daichi..... I can't just tell you. But..... I'll start little by little".

There was silence between you two. All you could hear was the heart monitor make noise, the birds chirping from the other side of the window, and doctors and nurses scramble around from the other side of the door.

"Well, can you tell me something now?" Daichi asked.

You nodded slowly, not knowing what
to tell him first.

"My family is really weird. That's why I live in a dorm. Not just cause I live outside of Tokyo, but because I chooses to move out and away from them..."

You wanted to start off with something simple, and easy for him to understand.

"Last night, someone attacked me when I was at the train station ready to go to the dorm after work. And they pushed me off the cement and I fell and ended up getting hit by the train that was pulling into the station".

You didn't want to tell him it was your sister, not yet at least.

"Who would do such a thing?" He asked.

"I don't know, I didn't recognize the person". You lied.

It was quiet in till Daichi spoke. "Is that all your going to tell?" He asked.

"For now, don't worry, I'll tell you everything, just not all at once. I promise". You said.