Bad High

Warnings: use of drugs, smut

Okay so this kind of starts off by saying, "you" and then near the end changes to "I" whenever I'm addressing your POV. I was far too lazy to change it, I'm sorry if it throws you off. I hope you enjoy this though, it's from personal experience lmfao.

Your POV

You hadn't felt yourself since the break up. It was a month since Harry decided it was time to end your two year relationship, you remember the nightmare like it was two hours ago.

Harry called saying that he needed to speak with me in person, I didn't really think anything of it, I honestly thought we were just going to his place and relax. I hadn't seen him since he started recording his new album in Jamaica.

I pulled into his long driveway and parked my car while looking at his warm and welcoming home. I loved it here, I never felt awkward or out of place, I always felt it was ours, even thought I still lived with my father and helped him take care of my grandmother. Harry understood that too, he knew I couldn't leave my father like that and was very mature whenever I turned down his offer to live with him after our year anniversary. But I still came here more than I did my own house.

Once I stepped inside, I was welcomed with the sweet scent of a sugar cookie candle that I had bought Harry for his birthday. I couldn't help but smile as I set my keys down on the counter that was next to the front door while walking near Harry's (our) bedroom.

He was sitting on the edge of his bed, head down staring at his fingers that were intertwined. He was wearing a black sweater along with some light gray sweat pants. No socks. He looked like his was at war with himself, which caused my smile to fade into a serious frown.

"Harry?" My voice caused him to jump nearly out of his skin, he stood up and looked at me with watery eyes, he smiled and used his sleeve to wipe them quickly, before I noticed, but he was too late. "Hey petal," he spoke softly while embracing me, "I didn' hear yah come in." I closed my eyes as I held him close to me, the scent of his axe body wash was so endearing to me, I almost didn't want to let go.

"Is everything okay?" I spoke after we broke our everlasting embrace, "you don't seem yourself." I watched as he smiled down at me and then closed his eyes right before I felt his smooth lips against my forehead. Something was off, I just knew it. "Sit wit' meh." Softly he spoke while pulling my hand with him as he sat on his bed and I followed.

He sighed loudly while taking both my hands in his, he looked down at them for what seemed like hours, he rubbed the back of my hands with his thumbs and then finally look at me. His beautiful green eyes, every time I stared into them I felt like I was running through a meadow of flowers, they were so captivating to me.

"I've been thinkin'," I stared at him blankly, I honestly had no idea what he was planning on saying, he looked so hurt, I didn't know if he wanted to move back home to his family or what. "About what?" I whispered to him, he pierced his lips and then looked down at our hands again, still together, he rubbed his thumb on my hand one last time before he spoke the words that ended me.

"We should break things off." I thought my heart had completely stopped right then, it was awful, like I just got hit by a semi and everyone was watching and did absolutely nothing to stop it. "W-what? Why?!" I pushed his hands away from me and quickly stood up beside his bed, I didn't want to be near him, I didn't want him touching me, not if he really felt this way.