oh my god

D Angelo "POV"

I wanted to see what the compatension for America's got talent was this year. So me and Amanda snuck down stairs and sat on the bench right behind them. They were so into dancing that they didn't even know that we were there. They were doing great until Ruby slipped but Jonas caught her.

              Jonas "pov"

Ruby slipped and I caught her we were just starting into each others eyes while she was still in my arms.then we kissed.

D Angelo: woo-hoo.

Amanda: OH MY GOD!!!!

Ruby and I both both looked up and saw D Angelo and Amanda sitting on the bench smiling.

D Angelo: Are going to let go of my baby sister or what.

I look at Ruby realising that she was still in my arm's we both blushed as I let her go.

               Ruby "POV"

D Angelo: well Amanda and I are going to go and let the two of you talk no funny business ether of you .

Amanda: Ruby text me later.  D Angelo and I are going to the park for a couple of hours bye.

Ruby: Bye.

They left and Jonas and I went to my room.

Ruby: Jonas what are we now.

Jonas: I Don't know.

Ruby: Me ether.

Jonas: Ruby can I ask you a question.

Ruby: yeah. Of course you can ask me anything jonas.

Jonas: I have felt this way since we first started dancing together but I hadn't realised until today. would you go out with me on a date not as friends.

Ruby: I would love that jonas.

He looked so happy. He kissed me  again and that exact moment my brother D Angelo and Amanda walked in god they don't know how to knock. They look at us and we blushed.

D Angelo: I swear to god I said no funny business you two.

Then we all laughed.

Amanda: Boys get out Ruby and I need to have girl talk without you. BYE. You have been uninvited go to the park or something.

Then D Angelo and Jonas left. And Amanda shut the door.

Amanda: eeeeh what was that?

Ruby: He asked me  out.

Amanda: And?

Ruby: I said yes

Amanda: Do you know when.

Ruby: No give me one minute and I will text him and ask.

Ruby and Jonas text conversation

😘Ruby😘: When is our date.

😍Jonas 😍:how dose two hours From now sound.

😘ruby😘: That sounds great.love you bye.

😍Jonas 😍love you too. Bye.

End of text conversation with jonas.

Ruby: Two hours from now.

Amanda: Let's go get you ready.

I wore my black crop top a bomber jacket skinny jeans and my adidas superstars with black stripes.

And my hair was done in a high  ponietail with braids coming out of my hair going into the potential

And we made my Makeup look kind of  natural.

And when we were done the was a knock on my bed room door and it was Jonas and my brother D Angelo

D Angelo: be good to my sister Jonas.

Jonas: I will don't worry D Angelo.

D Angelo: you better because if you hurt her I will have to high five you. In the face. With a chair. I'm not joking about that at all.

And with that we said our goodbyes and left.

Good night guys I would Wright more but it is getting late and my hand is so numb I literally can't feel it. See you tomorrow.-Marissa