Don't promise that you're gonna write

Don't promise that you'll callJust promise that you won't forget we had it all  

     Ouch. His words stung, but it was the truth. I did promise I would write, call, and text, but I never did. I can only imagine what he must of thought. God, I feel like a monster. More tears were falling down my face. 

 'Cause you were mine for the summer

Now we know it's nearly over

Feels like snow in SeptemberBut I always will rememberYou were my summer loveYou always will be my summer love  

      Next to sing was Louis:

  Wish that we could be alone now

We could find some place to hideMake the last time just like the first timePush a button and rewind  

       If I could, I would erase every thing I had done. I never would have broken up with Harry, and caused him so much pain. Next was Liam:

  Don't say the word that's on your lips
Don't look at me that way
Just promise you'll remember when the sky is grey

  Cause you were mine for the summer
Now we know it's nearly over
Feels like snow in September
But I always will remember
You were my summer love
You always will be my summer love

       If I had to have a favorite part, it would be the chorus. I knew our love was rare, and it happened in the summer time. It's something I won't ever forget, or want to forget. Zayn was up to sing once again:

  So please don't make this any harder

We can't take this any farther

And I know there's nothing that I want to change, to change  

  'Cause you were mine for the summer
Now we know it's nearly over
Feels like snow in September
But I always will remember
You were my summer love (summer love)
You always will be my summer love (summer love)
You always will be my summer love (yeah)

    And so, that was the ending of the song. I didn't know how many tears were falling down my face, until I wiped my face, and my hand was covered in water. I wiped my hands off on my pants, never looking down. 

    Harry made eye contact with me once again. He made his way down the stage, and the crowds eyes were on me. I didn't pay attention though, my only priority is Harry. I walked towards him slowly as well. 

    The closer we got, the faster my heart began to gain speed. I saw his features, the small noticeable bags under his eyes from lost sleep. His face just a tad bit puffy from crying. Within seconds, we were standing inches apart, meeting in the middle of everyone, a clear path leading to my family. 

    "So." Harry said, swallowing hard. "What did you think?" I laughed lightly, at his nervousness. I grabbed him, pulling him closer to me. I ran my hand through his curly hair, smiling at him as he placed his hands around my waist. 

    "I loved it Harry." I whispered. "Look." I took a deep breath. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know I had caused you so much pain, I hate that I did that to you. If it makes you feel any better, it wasn't very easy on me either."

    "No." He said, shaking his head. "No, that doesn't make me feel any better. The only thing I want in life, is for you to be happy and to stay happy. Whether it's with me or not."

    "Harry." I said, licking my lips. " I told you. You are my home. You're my world, and I want to be with you, every second of every day. You know me more than I know myself."

   It was quiet for a moment, as we just stood there looking into each other's eyes. Seconds later, Harry spoke up.

    "Paislee?" He said. I looked at him, letting him know to continue. "I love you."

    I smiled, letting a small laugh escape my lips. I couldn't contain myself anymore. I quickly pressed my lips to his, sending shocks throughout my body. I missed this, I missed the my fingers would run through his hair, and the way he would grip my waist. 

    Every one around us was snapping pictures, taking videos, and 'awing' us. As we pulled away with smiles on our faces, our foreheads leaning against once another, I spoke. 

    "I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

So I really enjoyed this chapter a lot, and I hope y'all did too!!!

Thank you guys for over 400 reads!!!

Thank you guys so much for reading and voting! I love you guys!!!

~Kayla