"Thank you," Adelaide said setting down a marble, "keep it for memories, goodbye Clarissa my dear friend."

"Goodbye Adelaide."

♕♚♔♛

"Guess what I heard today," Adelaide said to her twin excitedly.

"What," Bash said watching the married couple slow dance.

"Francis has a whore," Adelaide whispered to him giggling slightly.

"What," Bash said looking at his sister who was smiling crazily. "Are you drunk?"

Adelaide giggled slightly and rested her arm on her brother shoulder, "mmmm, maybe."

Sebastian looked at her with a raise eyebrow.

"Ok yes a little," addy said smiling.

"So what's this about Francis and a whore," Sebastian said grabbing on to his sister so she wouldn't fall.

"Shhh," Adelaide put a finger on bash lips, "it's a secret."

Bash rolled his eyes at his sisters childish behavior.

"Yes he has a whore, I heard them talking in his chambers earlier today. He is so sneaky and rebellious," Adelaide said to her brother, "are you sure he isn't a bastard." She then started laughing hysterically causing people to look.

Everyone gave her disapproving looks, but none could compare to the look her own father gave her. Absolute hatred radiated off of him. His eyes narrowed at his daughter and he quickly turned back to continue conversation with the newly weds.

"Adelaide," Bash said to his sister trying to control her, "fathers looking."

"To hell with him," Adelaide said with a sigh.

"Adelaide I'm serious," Bash said.

Adelaide stared at his brother, taking notice of his worried eyes. "Fine," she said, "I'll control myself for father," Adelaide said his name with hatred.

"Thank you."

Adelaide rolled her eyes and walked away. Going towards the food to eat her thoughts away.

Not a minute later laughter was heard from the dance floor. Adelaide went towards both her brothers and stood in between them. She watched as Mary and her ladies where dancing.

"What the bloody hell are they doing," she said to both her brothers.

"She's amazing."

"She's crazy."

Adelaide looked at her brother giving them a look. She wasn't going to let Mary break their relationship. Not today, not ever.

As the dancing came to an end Mary stared at Bash. Both of them had a look in their eyes. Something that scared Adelaide.

Then feathers dropped from the ceiling as rehearsed. Mary looked up and then towards Francis. She gave him the same look. Adelaide was terrified at that point. She knew what was going to happen, and it wasn't good.