INTRODUCTION

[  PARADISE  ]

[ PARADISE ]

JENNA RIVERS, for the longest time, had dreamed of becoming a S.H.I.E.L.D agent. Not only because it sounded totally awesome and it would give her the ability to help those in need, and do some good, but because she wanted to follow her father's footsteps. Indeed, her dad, Henry Rivers, had been a respected, well-trained field agent from Operations, until he was killed on a mission and left behind his grieving family — including her youngest daughter who decided to turn that heartbreak into inspiration.

Ever since, Jenna had longed to be a part of the same agency, just in a different way. Whereas her father had been a strong, powerful man who knew all the weapons and interrogation tactics, Jenna's talents hid elsewhere. To say the least, she was a genius. And that was why she was perfect for the Academy of Science and Technology.

After lots of tears, nights spent studying and hard work, Jenna finally finds herself making her dreams come true — and even better, she ends up befriending two other smart minds, Leo Fitz and Jemma Simmons. The three grow practically inseparable, until they are in fact separated, leaving Jenna alone and the other two working as actual agents.

When they parted ways, they all hoped to see each other again, and they do — none of them just expected to be in a wicked, twisted world called The Framework.

»»»

[ PLAYLIST ]

NOTHING THEY CAN DO CAN STOP THIS ARMY OF TWO | I. GIRL ALMIGHTY ONE DIRECTION | II. OUT OF MY LEAGUE FITZ & THE TANTRUMS | III. RIPTIDE VANCE JOY | IV. ARMY OF TWO OLLY MURS | V. STAY HURTS | VI. SUNDAY HURTS | VII. BEAUTIFUL ONES HURTS | VIII. DECODE PARAMORE | IX. PARADISE COLDPLAY

»»»

DISCLAIMER  ]

I don't own Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D or any of the show's character, but I do own Jenna Rivers + her family and their plotlines!

»»»

CAST  ]

ashley johnson jenna rivers
iain de caestecker leo fitz
elizabeth henstridge jemma simmons
cast of agents of s.h.i.e.l.d their characters

»»»

AUTHOR'S NOTE  ]

Okay okay okay, I've been wondering what to write for a while now and then I realized — Fitz. My child. A smol pure angel who deserves so much love. And even though I ship FitzSimmons so hard it hurts, I created this (and they won't be dating in this fic, just the cute best friends they were in season one) because yes. Hopefully this will be the perfect mixture of cute and sad like I imagined it in my head (:

A few things before I finish this already too long note: part one will basically be them in the academy, being smol nerds like always. And then part two will be about the Framework and what goes down there! Also, I know Ashley Johnson was in The Avengers, but she is literally the perfect face claim for Jenna (and a few actors have been in the MCU twice in different roles anyway) so I just had to.

Lastly, I want to dedicate this story to speedypace / eIeanorrigby , the Fitz to my Simmons who I love very much, and who loves AOS as much as I do and also helped with a few things for this story (: ❤️

Enjoy!