Welcome to Disboard

chapter 2: welcome to Disboard

--y/n's pov--

" i don't know" sora spoke confused as another beep from a phone was heard. shrio got up from where she was sitting and tapped the messages button again to see new message.

to: [ ]
sender: unknown
well done. if you're that good at games...

the world must be a tough place for you to live, right?

"what?" sora asked with wide eyes but also in confusion.

what do you think about your world?
is it fun?
is it easy to live in?

"what do we think of it?" sora asked while thinking. " there's no way to know the rules or goals, yet there are 7 billion players making whatever moves they want. if you lose too much, or win too much there are penalties. you can't pass your turn, and if you talk too much you'll be ostracized..." you stopped for a few seconds before continuing. "there are no parameters and no way to even know the genre."
" this world is just.." sora said before you all spoke together in sync. " a crappy game"

another message popped up.

to: [ ]
sender: unknown
if there was a world where simple games decided everything... a world on a board where the rules and goals were clear, what do you think about that?

sora smirked before looking at you, you smiled and nodded, before looking back at the screen and click the reply button and started typing.

'if there was a world like that. then we were born in the wrong world.'

after pressing send the screen in front of us quickly turned to static make us jump back in shock as well as surprise. you looked around the rest of the room to see all the screens the same. "w-what..? what's happening?" you stuttered as you took steps back from the screens. you kept looking around yourself before noticing in the corners of the room you could see red growling lines. sora and shiro walked towards you also in fright and confusion clear on their faces. " brother..." shiro said as she moved closer to sora, as sora grabbed your hand.

" i think so too!" said a unknown voice coming from the computer screens in front of you all. "you were definitely born in the wrong world! so I'll let you be reborn!" 'r-reborn..?' you thought staring at the screen as suddenly two hands could be see coming out of the static screen along with a large crystal. "into the world you should've been born in!" the voice yelled as the room was filled with a blinding light making you shut your eyes. you opened your eyes after a few seconds to see the room fell apart like a net for a cube and you began falling.

sora quickly grabbed you and shiro by the waist and pull you towards himself so you would be safe. "welcome to my world!" the voice shouted as you looked down to see a brightly coloured world in front of you. "what is this!" you all screamed as wind blew against your face making your h/l h/c hair fly back. "this is the world you've dreamed of. the world on a game board: Disboard!"

you looked up to see a kid who looked about two or three years older then shiro. he smiled to you with a wink before explaining about the world. " everything in this world is decided by simple games. people's lives... even national borders!" " who are you?" shiro asked. "me? i'm Tet. i live over there." tet said as he pointed over to a what looked to be a large chest piece.

"a god!" he said pointing to himself "a god?" you asked surprised with large e/c eyes

"a god!" he said pointing to himself "a god?" you asked surprised with large e/c eyes. " now's not the time! what do we do about this?!" sora shouted scared for his life as the ground begin to come closer to you all.

tet holded up ten fingers " in this world everything is decided by ten pledges." with each number he said he added a finger.

"one: all murder, war and robbery is forbidden in this world.

two: all conflict in this world will be resolved through games.

three: in games, each player will bet something that they agree is of equal value.

four: as long as it doesn't go against number three, what they bet and the rules of the game will not be questioned.

five: the challenged party has the right to decide the rules of the game.

six: any bets made in accordance with the pledges must be upheld.

seven: conflicts between groups will be conducted by designed representatives with absolute authority.

eight: being caught cheating during a game is grounds for a instant loss.

nine: in the name of god, the pervious rules may never be changed. "

tet continued before getting interrupted by sora shouting. " i said, this is not the time! the ground! the ground's is getting closer. you looked down to see it was in fact was very closer now. sora pulled you even closer as you closed your eyes. " brother! shiro! y/n!" all three of you shouted scared as you landed on the ground with a thud. well you thought you did because when you opened your eyes you noticed you was floating over the ground that had a crater in it from the force. the force disappeared and you landed on top sora with a thud.

you looked up to see you was on top of sora. you blushed at the position you was in before quickly getting up and looked up tet looking down at you all with a smile. " and ten: let's all have fun and play together!" he winked before disappearing from sight. you all got up to see him not anywhere. " hey!" sora shouted angry. "i look forward to seeing you again. i don't think it'll be long..." tet's voice echoed. you rubbed your head but you stopped and stared in awe at the land around you. it was so beautiful. " brother...where are we?" shiro asked as the other two also got up and looked around too. after looking around the calm and peaceful area a large red dragon suddenly came out of now where, scaring you, and flew off into the distance.

"sister, y/n.... I've always thought that life was an impossible game. a game for masochists. but...it's finally bugged out" sora said while crying as anime tears fell down his face. you and shiro just sweat dropped at how sora was acting. "what's going on?" you asked while looking down. " this game is total crap" you all said together.

--time skip--

'long ago, in the distant, distant past, the gods, along with their families and creations, waged an eternal war for the right to rule the world, the right to be the one true god. the long brutal battle came to a swift end with out a victor with the death of the sky, the sea, the land and the stars. the single deity who had not participated in the battle won by default and assumed the title of the one true god. his name was Tet. he was once know as the "god of play". " you creatures who have fought with strength, violence, blood and death, who built a tower, of corpse that rise to the sky and call yourselves wise, tell me this: what is the difference between you and the dumb beasts?" Tet. said in the face of their shattered world, excuses were meaningless. and then, god spoke, "all murder and robbery in this realm is forbidden" he said. " you sixteen races who call yourselves wise: use your wisdom and wit, your fortune and wealth, to build a tower of wisdom. and prove to me... that you have the wisdom at all!" shouted a one of the men who was in front of you all, as he explained everything you needed to know.

"i see." sora said " so that's way there's a world where everything is decided by games, according to the ten pledges." the man nodded to confirm what the story meant. "yes, by the way..." sora looked at the man annoyed. " what?" " do you suppose you could leave us a pair of pants?" the man spoke as he shook as he and two others who had lost everything he had owned, even their clothes, by trying to play a game with you all. " six: any bets made in accordance with the pledges must be upheld" you said to the man as he looked sad. " we bet everything we could offer, including our lives and you bet everything you owned right?" sora asked with a smirk.

"yes, but... you can't leave us here like this!" the man shouted angered. you all just ignored him and began to walk off while wearing the three clocks the men was wearing. " let's go guy's!". the three men shouted at you walking figures " wait! kid! at least let me punch you once!"