Username: [ ]

[Le.PeoDu]: 'I'm dead'
[Ksk]: 'i died'
[username]: 'died'
[LUNA]: ' i'm dead, lol'
[Maison.Diev]: 'huh? how? i died?'
[username]: 'their level is 40. this is impossible!'
[username]: 'their invincible!'
[username]: 'what are they, monsters?'
[username]: 'so strong for such a low level, lol'
[username]: 'how many of us died?'
[username]: 'a low-level spell took 40 or 50 of us'
[username]: 'are these the legendry's?!"
[username]: 'there's one person left'
[username]: ' who?'
[username]: 'the strongest: QUEEN'

' I can't believe it!' the last play know as QUEEN thought as she narrowly dodge a fire ball that came towards her from one of the legendary players she was playing against. one of the players who had dark red hair ran and jumped at her while swinging their sword making her quickly block it with her shield. 'there's only six of them!' from behind her was a giant blast of light coming towards her from another one of the six player. she ran around the base of the level while continuing to dodge all the blasts coming from all of the six players. ' and they beat 1,200 players?' QUEEN soon stopped before turning and looking at the incoming six players. she smirked before making her power-level go up to full and throw a giant blast of multiple bullets at them all. ' but... this is the end!' as she continued to watch all the players dodge and run around she quickly made her power-level to full again while smirking. ' your mine.' she used it making a large light beam shoot at the area where the red haired player was making it blow up. she thought she had won but she was wrong as the player appeared behind her. ' no way! they dodged that?' the male smirked back at her before slashing killing her instantly and winning the game.

        win                                     lose
[            ]    6 players      vs    [NightOpera]   1,200 players
[            ]   lv. 30    1000p    100%
[QUEEN]  lv. 99  90805p    75% 

' of the many urban legends out there, have you ever heard this one? a group of unknown players, who win every single game they play with scores no one has ever come close to. their account names are always left empty, so they are known as 'blank'. there's gamers are said to be unbeatable. and so the rumors spread even faster. urban legends are a type of wish. because... in reality, the least interesting one is usually the correct one.'

--3rd pov --

inside a small room was three teenagers or gamers you could call them. " we won somehow..." the oldest of the three said as he leaned back in his chair and groaned tiredly with his eyes closed.

" the oldest of the three said as he leaned back in his chair and groaned tiredly with his eyes closed

brother: sora
age: 18
other info: virgin, communication disorder, NEET, game-obsessed. 

" listen, little sister, would you kindly stop controlling the main account for blank with your feet? it's kinda nasty" sora said as he looked to his left where to see his little sister sat on the floor in front of two laptops, while controlling them both with her feet.