Theory

Try not to _______ challenges

Okay, I have started another series in my story. This time it's theories that are complete nonsense and no one should ever believe in it.

WARNING: DO NOT BELIEVE IN ANYTHING THIS RETARD SAYS

So a theory that I literally just made up a few minutes ago in the shower. Most of the best ideas come from when you're showering.

So I have come up with a theory for the try not to challenges. You know....those challenges that are just like don't laugh, cry, sing.

Those videos on the internet that became popular and still quite are.

If you have not heard of these then...............you probably literally live out in the wilderness. I don't know how you are able to read this but if you do, hello.

I'm from a place that is full of building and creatures that walk on two legs. It is also quite heavily pollute so I recommend you stay where you are.

Anyways, back to my theory.

So about these challenges.....

What if they are just a thing that the government set up to train humans. Train us to feel no emotions. We can't cry, laugh, or sing.

It's like training us to become robots......that feel nothing. Our society starts to become more emotionless and there are just a bunch of these people who feel nothing towards anything.

Then one day the government will take us and train us to be something. I don't know what....maybe human robots that the government can control.

If we feel nothing then our feelings won't interfere with what the government wants.

Yep, that's my theory. That I literally came up with in a shower......

Don't believe what I said.

I don't think it's true.

Maybe.