Hypocrite

Okay, back to the just me talking part of my wonderful comedy short story thingy.

So I've been noticing how much of a hypocrite I am and it just took me ten tries to spell hypocrite, good job me.

So I'm a hypocrite and here's the meaning : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings. Copy and paste, you gotta love it.

So it's like, I hate procrastination and here's another meaning: when you leave something to the last minute to do. Yeah I couldn't find a meaning on the internet so did this one myself, I'm so proud of me.

So back to procrastination, I hate people who do it and I tell myself I'll never do it, guess what, look at one of my parts "Drawing" and see what happened there.

Got a month to do it, but I waited until there was 10 hours till school starts.

There's also being lazy, I hate being lazy but what can I do about it. See, hypocrite right there.

Random fact: Have you ever wondered if a chicken is a bird? Cause it can't really fly like most bird do. Well, it is a bird, got this answer from the internet.

^ that up there is when that question suddenly popped up in my head as I was typing this

So anyways, I'm a hypocrite, procrastinator, and lazy person but.......................

Couldn't find anything good about me so just left the sentence like that.

Well, this was random......

Bye