“Okay, okay” she said to Thunder “Please calm down or else he will lose control” Thunder just growled at Hidan before he charged up to give a small spark on him. He yelped in surprise and sudden pain of the spark then waved his hand where Thunder sparked him.

“Fuck…” Hidan grumbled as he waved his hand to make the pain fade away. He said to Thanerah “I don’t think I can fucking do this” Thanerah walked towards him and hugged around his torso while looking up at him.

“Come on, honey. Please, cooperate with each other, for me”

Hidan pouted while looking down at his wife and he shoved his hands in his pockets “There better be sex later on”

She sighed heavily and nodded “Okay, okay”

They both heard Thunder whimpered so they both looked to see him sitting on his bottom while looking pleadingly at them. “What the fuck do you want?”

Thunder strode into the kitchen and the couple watched carefully, Thunder patted the fridge with his paw and whimpered once more. *[F-Food…]* Thanerah heard Thunder said faintly in her mind.

“He’s hungry”

Hidan pulled himself away from Thanerah and walked to the fridge, he opened it and asked Thanerah “What the fuck do you think it wants to eat?”

“Um…steak?” suggested Thanerah

“The leftovers?” he asked while looking over his shoulder.

“I guess” 

Hidan grabbed the untouched leftover of their steak and mash potatoes and suddenly they were taken away from Thunder who swallowed them in one gulp, literally. Hidan stared in disbelief and disgusted with the two empty plates in his hands.

“That was…fucking gross” he said as he turned to the sink and put the dishes inside, Thanerah got to Thunder’s side to pat his head as he chew his dinner.

“Thanerah,” she turned to look at him to see him leaning against the counter with his arms crossed on his chest “did you train lately? Because I know that you don’t want to be a fucking Mist forever. Have you train recently and your gun shooting”

“Wha—Gun shooting?” she asked in surprise

“Yeah, gun shooting”

“What about you? How come you don’t have any weapons?”

“My fucking scythe is being remodeled in another town since the Blacksmith here is closed and fucking dead! And I’m only stuck with guns now but there are much not missions now and then because my fucking father wants to keep as many Jashinists as possible”

“Um…no. I didn’t have any practice with gun fighting or what so ever. I’ve been busy with the research with Doctor Raze”

“Then we’ll head to the Training Ground to shape you up.”

Hidan walked towards the door and it opened before him. Thanerah followed and Thunder was too but Hidan soon ordered Thunder “You. Stay” Thunder froze from his spot but he growled at Hidan then he looked at Thanerah.

“It’s okay, boy. You can stay here. Please don’t make a mess while we’re away” she said sweetly to him as she pet his head. He nodded after she petted him then she and Hidan walked out of the apartment together.

--

They went through the double iron doors and see a large room with combat mats and shooting zone, but there was no one but them. “Wow, it’s so…empty” mumbled Thanerah as she looked around. Hidan groaned softly then strolled towards the shooting zone.

Thanerah followed beside him then got into a booth, Hidan went to the side and the wall immediately summoned many types of guns. “What kind of gun do you fucking want?” asked Hidan.

Thanerah gulped nervously and shrugged her shoulders “I don’t know” He anime-sweat dropped at her before he glanced at the guns. Soon he took out a small one and passed it to her.

“Try to take a few rounds” said Hidan as he pushed the red button at the side. Soon a white head statue appeared on the opposite side of them. She inhaled deeply to release the stress from her body and she hesitatingly aimed. She shot with her eyes closed and her ears were slightly ringing from the loud bangs of the gun.

Afterwards she stopped and opened her eyes to see her results. She managed to damage the statue but there were also some misses. She turned to Hidan nervously and asked “So, how did I do?”

“You did…okay I guess” soon he went behind her and grabbed her hands – that was holding the gun still – then helped her aiming the statue. Thanerah was consumed by Hidan’s warmth and touch and she nearly let go of the gun in her hand by accident but Hidan was helpfully holding her gun up.

“Don’t shoot with your eyes close and aim your target directly”

Thanerah blushed furiously then she concentrated properly and inhaled deeply. Hidan arched a brow at her “You okay?” she smiled softly at him and nodded.

“I’m fine”

He continued to look at her suspiciously and said “Okay…” then he looked back at the barely ruined head statue “Now fucking concentrate”

Thanerah snapped out of her little fantasy world and looked back at her target. “R-Right” she aimed at its forehead and she trig the bullet.

“Shoot” just as he said it she pulled the trigger. She watched as the statue’s forehead was hit by the bullet.

Thanerah grinned widely and Hidan eased his grip on her hands “Now try to aim without me” He finally released her hand but still stood close behind her to observe her. She inhaled deeply once more then aimed once more but to its right eye. She pulled the trigger once more and it aimed perfectly.

“Hmm, you’re a quick learner” compliment Hidan as he rubbed his chin in amusement.

She grinned widely at him “I’m quite surprise myself”