First Glance

CHAPTER 1:

PART 1

❤️❤️❤️❤️

it was just like any other day at the team 10 house. Everybody was uploading, editing and just doing whatever. *previously jake watched a video tessa sent into team 10 and has accepted her but nobody else in the house knew.* Emilio hears a know at the doer right after he got out of the bathroom.

He was walking towards the door before jake quickly swooped in front of him and opened it instead.

💜TESSA'S POV

i walked up to the team 10 house hearing all the fans outside screaming asking "who are you?" "Are you in team 10?" Ect... i hear the door opening when i lay my eyes on the cutest boy ever.... He was tall, slim, and so beautiful. His eyes were like the oceans and his lips looked liked clouds. I was staring at him intel jake yelled "TESSA!" I was a little shook but i snapped out of whatever i was in.

👅EMILIO'S POV

i heard the door knock, as i was about to open it jake came in and opened it. I saw the

most beautiful girl of my life.

She has beautiful brown hair with a little brown highlights. Had amazing chocolate brown eyebrows and such a beautiful body.

I was looking at her for a moment but I snapped out of and thought she probably had a boyfriend.

💜 TESSA'S POV

jake was talking to me helping me bring in my luggage. He said i would be sharing a room with Emilio and his twin brother Ivan.

I was fine with that because i mean two beautiful boys one room. 😂

We are walking upstairs and i see the room. I was kinda smelly but i didn't mind.

I introduce myself to Ivan and got moved in.