love at first sight..may be somethin' like that!!

Alex's POV:

"Alex!come on..be quick!! You already know I don't want to miss Juliana's marriage..",my sister says,"you're a slug..I mean how can you be so lazy!!"

I am feeling too sleepy that I don't wanna go to my cousin's marriage.. Ahh..no matter I've done too much preparations but right now I-I just wanna say her ,"Just leave me alone Tania!!"

Sometimes she make me too giddy..I was thinking all that when I heard my father coming..

"Alex!get up and you must be downstairs just in 10 minutes,otherwise you will not get your pocket money for the rest of month!!",dad says,and I know he is damn serious..so I immediately stand up..grab my suit from cupboard and go directly to bathroom..as only 5 days of February have passed and still there are 23 more to go..and as I want to buy a DSLR(my dream camera ;) ) I can't bear to loose it just due to my sluggish features..

Tania and mum are still screaming for me to come down..At last I get ready and go to lounge where everybody was waiting just for me..My father grabs the key of our brand new hensenney venom gt and we all go to porch and immediately get into car as we are getting late..

My father grabs the key of our brand new hensenney venom gt and we all go to porch and immediately get into car as we are getting late

MY father turns the key and the engine roars to life. We reach Glasgow Cathedral church in just 20 minutes..

 We reach Glasgow Cathedral church in just 20 minutes

We sit in the church..groom is standing with his best men and the door gets open and bridesmaid start to come in..My my..one of bridesmaid is just of my age..I guess..only 13 years old..she's too cute...her eyes are soo big and her lips..just Oh MY GOD!!! :)
She is looking like a princess with curly hair..She's just defining perfection when she's only of 13 years..and I'm sure she'll be seducing when she'll be elder...

I was feeling too bad when I came here as I wanted to be home and just wanna sleep

I was feeling too bad when I came here as I wanted to be home and just wanna sleep..but now I thank God that I'm here..otherwise any other jerk will be her friend..I keep staring her for the rest of ceremony...and when bride and groom are officially wife and husband,we go to hotel for reception. During reception I go to her and say "hi..!",she has too much attitude,she doesn't bother me.. :( but I go to my sis Tania and ask her about that fairy :)

Tania does tell me about her name,"it's Laura",raising her eyebrow she asks,"wait-wait why you wanna know??"

"I-I just wanna be her friend nothing else",I reply,"Tania Damn I'm just 13 and I am innocent little baby boy,Don't see me like that!!"

"Okay,okay,her name is Laura and she's the second cousin of Juliana."my sis says.

"You've already told me her name."

Tania frowns.

"Does she live here?"

"Oh no-no..she has come to attend Juliana's marriage. They'll go back after it."

"Oh damn she isn't the native",I sighed.

Then bride and groom go to their honeymoon and I along with my mum,dad,Tania,Samantha and Chace go back to home. But I keep thinking about Laura. She's an angel. :)

I wish I'll see her again..I want her to be mine...haha I know I'm just 13..but what can I do?? It's the matter of heart..and I don't think heart pays heed to anyone. ;)
This is "LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT"...

As it is already 1'o clock in the night,I go to my room,wear my night pajamas and a T-shirt having a minion on it,and lay on my bed. As I'm tired and my lashes are feeling heavy,I sleep immediately.