Chapter 54

Kendall's POV

*Next Day*

"Group photo before it's time!" mum exclaimed and took her phone out, as well as aunt Gen and the photographer we hired. I had photo's taken of me with the bridesmaids, with the flower girls and with mum and aunt Gen and some all together. I took one last look at everyone and made sure that their dresses were okay and so were their bouquets. "You guys all look so freaking amazing" i smiled. We all then walked down to the ceremony hall and lined up. "Wow!" dad's eyes widened and so did uncle Jared "I look hot huh!?" i exclaimed, smirking "Sure! that's one way of saying it.." Jared trailed off "Is there a way to... you know.. cover.. this?" he went to take his jacket off but i stopped him.

"Dad! no need" i chuckled. "Okay.. Almost time for the beautiful bride to walk down the aisle..
Who is going to give the bride away?" "These two handsome men are" I smiled widely "Are you sure you don't what uh.. Nick to walk you down the aisle?" dad questioned "I don't even want to hear that name" i replied "Are you sure? Michelle and Nick are just sitting in the back row.. they kinda looked sad" uncle Jared said "I don't care if he's my real dad! You and uncle Jared are like my actual fathers and I'm going to have you both give me away" i say sternly. The big double doors opened and we had to walked down the aisle.

As soon as Jason looked at me he had to do a double take. His jaw dropped and his eyes became nearly the size of his head. Once we reached the end of the aisle, dad and Jared kissed my cheeks, squishing them together for the photographer to capture the moment. Jason held my hands in his own and we just grinned so hard at at each other.

****

"If any of you have reasons, why these two should not be married, speak now or forever hold your peace.."

"WE OBJECT!"

Two people scream. Everyone gasped and started murmuring to each other. We all looked towards the front of the chapel and i could not believe my eyes. It was Max. Fucking Max White. And some pretty lady also standing next to Max. "No.." i croaked out and shook my head "You can not marry Jason.. i still think about you.. i still love you.. we're meant to be, i'm so sorry for what i did to you and i wish i never did it.. i think about you everyday of every minute.. so please don't marry Jason, please baby.. please" he cries. Then that pretty lady starts talking.

"Jason! you can't marry her! remember me baby?" she questioned. Jason looked at her for a moment and went wide eyed, "Come on baby.. remember all the great times we had together?  We were meant to be.. so don't marry her and be with me again" she says. Jason let go of my hands and ran up to her and fucking kissed her. I couldn't believe it. Dad took one look at me and ran up to me just as i dropped to the floor, he was cradling me in his arms "Shh kiddo.. i'm here, shh" he cooed in my ear. i took my rings off and threw them across the room. They landed right by Jason's feet.

"Why me daddy?" i sobbed into his chest, my makeup surely a complete mess by now "I don't know babe.. shh, stop crying baby" he cooed again and kissed the top of my head. "I am so fucking sorry sunshine" Jason said as he walked towards me "DON'T TOUCH ME!" I cried "Baby girl, please" he crouched down to hold my hand but i slapped it away "You should leave" dad said sternly "You can't tell me what to do old man" Jason scoffed "It wasn't an option it was an order" i spat. Once i said that he had tears well up in his eyes and he got up and left, his parents also left after he had gone.

*****

"I wanna go home!" I cried as i entered the hotel room and ran to my room to pack my suitcase. Everyone was following me around, asking me if i was okay and saying to take it easy. I take off my wedding dress and kick it to the side of the room then changed into some other clothes. When my suitcase if fully packed i book a plane ticket for the first flight back home "I'm going home.. if you wanna come i'll appreciate very much and i also bought you all tickets, the plane leaves in an hour.. i'll meet you all at the airport if you decide to come" i took Jack from Ava and put him on my hip then walked out of the room with my suitcase in tow. i put my sunglasses on and my head down so no one sees me crying.