Chapter 33

Kendall's POV

*3 Years Later*

"Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!" I exclaimed to Ava

"Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!" I exclaimed to Ava. It's Valentine's Day and Ava and I are flying back home to Austin to have a double date with Ethan and Jason. I know! Ethan and Ava are finally together and they have been for only a year and a half now. "You look hot! Look at you in your sexy red lace lingerie" Ava smiled widely "Oh come on! Says you! Look at you!" I exclaimed "Okay we have to go now.. let's go" I say and pull her out of our dorm "Sorry we have to get on the plane in our dresses, by the time we get there we have to go straight to our dinner reservations" I say. 

"Not a problem! As long as we have this small carry on suitcase containing all of our makeup and this other suitcase containing all our clothes I'm good" she chuckles. As we were exiting the building of course people were eyeing us up and down especially the guys that were literally drooling. "Damn! What I would do to you Kendall!" Some guy yelled, I turned around to face him and he and about all the guys had their phones out recording me so I smiled to all their cameras and stuck my finger up at each and every one. "Fuck off Brad!" I smiled widely, laughing and made everyone laugh with me.

"Where are you two sexy ladies going" he smirked "We are flying somewhere that you shall not know and have a double date with our Boyfriend's" Ava said emphasising the word 'boyfriend's' "Speaking of flying we have to leave now if we want to make it on time" I say and pull Ava along side me "Let me drive you to the airport at least" Brad smirked "No thanks we can call an Uber" I shrugged my shoulders and take my phone out "But you have to then wait for them to come here then you have to pay them.. I'm right here so let me take you both" Ava and I share a look and we both slightly nod at each other.

"Fine! Make it fast" Ava smirks "Yes!" He cheers and takes our suitcases and places them in the trunk.

*Austin, Texas*

By the time we got to the airport it was 4:57 PM and by the time we got to my loving house it was 5:27 PM. That's where Ava and I met Jason and Ethan. "Whoo!!!" Jason hollered and walked towards me, smirking. Jason set his hands on my ass and squeezed it making me jump closer to him and that's when he pressed his lips to mine. "You look stunningly beautiful with lingerie on and makeup but you would be even more beautiful with no makeup on showing you true self" he smiles and kisses me again. We intertwined our hands together and all 4 of us got into our cars.

Jason in the drivers seat and me in the passenger seat and Ethan and Ava in Ethan's car. "Hey baby.. your lipstick smudged.. when we were kissing" he smiled but kept his eyes on the road "Crap really?" I mumbled and as I pulled down the sun visor down a necklace fell out. I held it in front of me and it was a beautiful rose gold, Rose necklace.

"Babe! Oh my god! It's so beautiful! Oh my god it's so pretty I love it!" I exclaimed

"Babe! Oh my god! It's so beautiful! Oh my god it's so pretty I love it!" I exclaimed. I put the necklace on and it sat peacefully around my neck and on my chest. "Thank you so fucking much.. it's amazing" I smile and reach over to kiss his jaw. When we arrived at the restaurant Ava had the same necklace on it was so adorable for the guys to buy us these things and take us to these places.

****

We ate, talked, laughed and we disturbed the other people around us but we laughed at their disappointing looks. "Thank you guys for the amazing date and the awesome food" I smile and kiss Jason "The night's not over yet.. come on.." Jason smirked, I looked over at Ava and raised my eyebrows and she smiles shrugging her shoulders. We ended up back at my house and the boys led us to the backyard where mum, dad, Aunt Gen, Uncle Jared, Uncle Misha, Jason's parents, Chris, Zach, Dylan and the kids were. There were bean bags and warm, fuzzy blankets and a projector with a projection screen "What is this?" Ava smiled "It's beautiful" i also smiled and looked up at the fairy lights.

"Come on baby.." Jason smiled and led me to the front "What movie are we watching?" i looked up at Jason waiting for a response "Titanic.." he says "But there's a small trailer before the movie starts" he winks and before I get to ask any questions this 'trailer' starts. It's starts off with Jason and dad talking. 

"I love Kendall.. with all my heart, I will take her anywhere she want's, I will treat her with respect, I will take care of her, I will never in any way harm or hurt her any way possible and I will love her with all my heart until I die.. I am asking for your blessing to marry your daughter Kendall" my hand flew up to my mouth as tears were already leaking like a flowing river. "You do love her and you do respect her with all the respect in the world so you've had my blessing since you two got together.. of course you can marry Kendall.." was dads response. Jason then got up and took something out of his pocket.

He got down on one knee and opened the velvet box.

"Kendall.. will you marry me?" His voice broke in the process. I nodded my head furiously and smiled widely "Yes! Oh my god yes!" I sobbed as he slid the beautiful shiny ring on my finger.

I hugged Jason and cried onto his shoulder

I hugged Jason and cried onto his shoulder. Cheers, whistles and claps erupted from everyone. "I love you so much baby.. I can't believe it!" I grinned and passionately kissed him. I looked to my left to see every one smiling and recording us. I got up off the floor and walked around to everyone and hugged them as they said congratulations then we all sat down again and watched Titanic which I cried through the whole thing.