Part II: Chapter 7

She was fifteen minutes earlier than the agreed time when she made it to the Greek billionaire's manor, but the butler who opened the door didn't seem surprised at all by her appearance. "H-hello," Pollyanna stammered. "I'm here to see, umm, Master Kyr?" She didn't think it was right to call the billionaire by his first name with other people.

The butler only nodded, his bland expression unchanging. "Follow me, miss."

The manor was vast but surprisingly minimal in its design, almost stark in its simplicity. Ascending the grand staircase, she felt like she was touring a historic house or even a museum, and it didn't help that the butler was still giving off I-don't-like-you vibes. It was her first time to be hated, if she were to be honest, but Polly told herself it was probably because the butler and maybe even the rest of the staff thought of her as another gold digger out to fool their master.

Halting in front of the last door in the hallway, the butler opened the door, murmuring in Greek, and after a moment, she heard Kyr say, "Ne."

The butler opened the double doors, stepped inside, and said stiffly, "Please come in, miss." She followed him inside, and he bowed again, saying, "Please call for us if you need anything."

And then he was gone.

Looking around her, Pollyanna found the billionaire's suite even bigger than she expected it would be and just as remarkably simple as the rest of the manor. The bed was still unmade, and moving towards it, she caught a whiff of a familiar scent. His aftershave, she realized and sniffed again. Oh, how sexy it smelled.

Without thinking, she took one of the pillows and took a sniff. Ooooh. She hugged it to her, thinking, if she hugged the pillow, and the pillow was hugged by Kyr, that would mean---

"It's an indirect hug?"

The pillow fell from her hands, and she whirled around with a gasp.

The billionaire was standing in the doorway of his bathroom, hair still wet, beautiful face made more arrogant by his smirk, and his rock-hard body in full display, with only a tiny towel wrapped around his hips to keep him from being completely naked.

"How d-did you know what I was thinking?" she stammered.

His smirk only became more prominent. "Just get used to the fact that you'll never be able to keep things from me."

Her eyes widened at the sheer arrogance of his answer, and when her mouth opened and closed, too, he smiled in approval. Seeing her blowfish look was definitely a great way to start the day.

Shaking her head at how the billionaire could so easily get away at saying things normal men couldn't, she asked, "Should I, umm, step out first so you can change?" She was already turning to do exactly that when his words halted her in her track.

"No need," was the lazy response.

"Umm..." She still couldn't make herself turn to look at him again. After all, he was wearing the tiniest towel in the world. The tiniest, she thought in agony. He was a billionaire! Couldn't he afford a bigger towel?

"Didn't you say you wanted to be invisible today while I show what my day ordinarily looks like?"

Oh.

"So, no need for you to leave. You're invisible, remember?"

And then she heard it.

That unmistakable rustle of clothes, which could only mean he was going to change, while she was still there.