>>> 2 <<<

"This is the dumbest thing I have ever had to do." I muttered with crossed arms.

Paris shook her head as she continued to dig through my closet. "I mean...you kind of do need anger management... "

"No I don't." I snapped.

She turned around and raised an eyebrow at me. "Really?"

"Yes, really. Why the hell are you trying to find me an outfit to go to a therapy session?"

"Uh, I'm looking for my shirt. I left it in here the other day and I need it." She mumbled as she continued to rummage through my messy closet.

"Just use one of mine."

Paris turned around and sent me a glare. "Excuse you but not everyone is skinny in this world."

I looked over my best friends figure, knowing well that she couldn't fit my clothes.

Paris was, well on the plus side. She wasn't fat but she wasn't skinny EITHER, she was curvy as most would say. She had black, curly, shoulder length hair, gray eyes, and she wore glasses.

"Right. Sorry." I apologized quickly before getting off of my bed and going to my closet.

I grabbed a pair of light denim jeans and a grey sweatshirt that said 'RUTHLESS' on it. I slipped out of my current outfit and put on the clothes, catching Paris starring in awe at me.

"Damn, I need your body. It's not fair." She pouted.

I rolled my eyes while pulling my hair out of my sweatshirt. "You look fine, Paris."

"Uh huh. Sure I do." She rolled her eyes and turned back around to continue looking for her shirt.

"Hope, are you ready to go?" My dad popped his head into my room.

"Yeah." I sighed and grabbed my black beanie, slipping it on and leaving my room with Paris following behind me.

When we got to the living room Paris fell onto the couch beside my other dad as my other...other dad walked out of the apartment. I have to start calling them different names when I'm mentioning both of them.

I'll just call them by their first games for now.

"Are you sure you don't want to come, Josh?" Tyler asked Josh for the final time.

"Yeah, go have fun without me. I have Paris for company." He waved off Tyler, not taking his eyes off of the TV.

I glared at the back of his head, "I know you did not just call this fun."

"Oh but I did. Now go before you're late."

I groaned before slipping on my gray vans that came past my ankle.

"Bye Josh and Paris!" I yelled as I walked out of the apartment before Tyler caught up with me.

"Did you just Call Josh...Josh?" He asked slowly with a frown.

"Yes I did, Tyler." I pushed the button to go down on the elevator and waited for the doors to open.

"You call us 'dad', not our names." His frown grew deeper and I only shrugged.

"It's confusing. I'll call you by your real names until I figure out what to call you permanently." I entered the elevator with Tyler following me before watching the doors close in front of us. I hit the first floor button and waited for the elevator to stop moving before the doors reopened and we got off.

I walked through the front doors of the building and made my way to Tyler's car, getting into the passengers seat after he unlocked the doors, getting in himself.