"You always acting so innocent Cece but I knew you had it in you."

"What are you talking about?" I was actually clueless. If she meant something as innocent as a kiss then I guess I was guilty of that. Even though I wanted that to be private.

"We're just alike you put it on that Donald kid I saw the way he was cheesing when you ran to the car earlier today." She rambled.
"Hold on now. Don't you ever say mess like that again I ain't nothing like your trifling hoe tail."

"And there ya go with calling me out my name. We supposed to be family just give me the 411 on that pk. You know what I heard they are the most freakiest ones girl." As of right now I'm confused. First she loves to say things that get me heated and next she thinks all of a sudden that she is my
Best friend. The nerve of her.

"It's none of your business Ro." I quietly said rolling over the bed and putting my cover on.
It was silent and I closed my eyes acting as if I was sleep.

But I opened my eyes when I felt the cold air hit my legs. As of right now Ro was being childish and she snatched the cover off of me.

I could fight her right now.

"Come on Cece just tell me, I tell you about my escapades with guys."
I sighed and rolled my eyes.
"So? I don't ever ask you to put your business out on the street"

"I know what this is. Your still mad about Rueben."

Every time I didn't bring up anything about a guy she just assumed that I was stuck on Rueben

Every time I didn't bring up anything about a guy she just assumed that I was stuck on Rueben. But I have informed her many times that I don't want him.

Congratulations the boy is hers. Rueben is stupid but he liked her so that's what he got.

"Girl ain't nobody studying Rueben." I sucked my teeth rolling my eyes and sitting up to grab my cover back.
"And this conversation is dead." She got up from off my bed and stumped her way back to the living room.
Pouting may have worked in fancy California but down here in north Cacalackin it only got you a switch and a good A whooping.
So she can go somewhere with that.
And with that I finally fell asleep to the fan that was blowing in my open window. The sound of the fan made me sleepy and helped me feel at peace.

Closing my eyes again all I could think about is how the wedding was today. It started off rocky because my cousins talking trash but then after the fact I had a good time. I got to dance and eat and kiss. Especially that last part, kissing. I still can't believe that happened. I didn't know he liked me like that.

I won't deny how good he looked and how nice he smelt. Or I can't forget the way his hands and arms felt around my torso and back. But basically He's like a teddy bear but without the extra cushion. But let me stop thinking about him.
****
Donald Degrate Jr.~
I cannot stop thinking about her. I don't think I want to. Her smile drives me crazy. The way her hair blowed in the wind was like we were in a slow motion movie scene.