Chapter No # 1 (View Of Messed Up Lives) + Clarification

Assalam o Alaikum Friends are You all? Reading all of Your comments on Concept, Prologue & Character Sketch, I know You are confused, Curious and yet Scared of what I planned for this Story. But let Me tell You I guess this Story is going to be INTENSEFUL and might be too Emotional and there will be few to some Scenes which contain Violence so read them at Your own Risk.

Do Read, Vote & Comment.

Thank You.

*********

Chapter No # 1

“View Of Messed Up Lives”

PRESENT TIME

In Lucknow, India
In Sheesh Mahal
On Second Floor
In A.S.R's Room
A.S.R aka Arnav Singh Raizada who prefers to be called as A.S.R by everyone and His family calls Him Chottey/Arnav Bhaiya that's it. Else everyone calls Him A.S.R even Aman too, who is Chuddy Buddy.

Directly landing His Private Chopper on Sheesh Mahal's Gazebo. He silently looks at the Ancestral Palace of Malicks "The Sheesh Mahal" after Years. He looks at the Palace which is so Beautiful has a Royal Touch. After "Taj Mahal" in Agra, peoples, Tourists come to see Sheesh Mahal but are only able to see it through Entrance and leave as no one has the Opportunity to see it closely.

 After "Taj Mahal" in Agra, peoples, Tourists come to see Sheesh Mahal but are only able to see it through Entrance and leave as no one has the Opportunity to see it closely

[Picture of Sheesh Mahal]

Looking at the Magnificent Building of Sheesh Mahal closely which is Majestic, Striking & Bewitching. From the outside, the Building looks so beautiful but only Few knew the Darker side of the Sheesh Mahal. And it was the same Building which is the Root cause of every problem in Prince Arnav, yes Arnav by Birth is Prince of Sheesh Mahal of Malick Dynasty. But it is the same Title and same Palace which became the Root cause of every Pain in Arnav Malick's now Arnav Singh Raizada's Life. It is the same Palace which lead Misunderstandings & problems in His Parents life then in His Life as His Late Grandfather "Harshvardan Malick" has named the Sheesh Mahal after His Name which off course wasn't tolerated by some Peoples who are none other than His Family Members.