part two

"hello Eggs, how are you? Because night three is about to begin!"

Mr. Afton crouches in the vent duct, trying not to make any loud noise.

MOTION TRIGGER: CIRCUS GALLERY VENT.

He flipped his purple ponytail out of the way and growled  not seeing baby.The lighting system is broken again. He heard baby's giggle, and the automatic assistant guide came back online.

"Oh Circus Baby, we aren't playing hide-and-seek. Try another controlled shock."

He punches the "shock" button, and it still fails.

_Time skip past the biddiybabs under the desk and all that_

"Excellent. You are now required to walk through Ballora gallery, be sure to go as quickly as possible, as to not disturb Ballora.

 You are now required to walk through Ballora gallery, be sure to go as quickly as possible, as to not disturb Ballora

"Don't interrupt my special performance, eggs." She can be heard whispering in his ear as the dainty music box plays with her tune. She twirls around in the dark, searching for him. He shudders and starts running.

slap, slap slap.

Then her music gets really close. She twirls just an inch away from him as he covers his gaping mouth with fear.

"YOU SEEM TO BE TAKING AWHILE. PLEASE PROCEED TO THE BREAKER ROOM AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE."

 "dammit." he mutters. Ballora has seemingly passed him, now on the far left. He tiptoes and slowly gets to the breaker room door.

He grabbed the ipad, and hit the reboot button. The bar filled up.

39%

57%

66%

he was watching as Funtime Freddy got closer, about to strike. Until he plays the mascot response audio.

"Everything's alright. lets go back to sleep."

100%.

Creeping back through Ballora gallery was easy. Her music had stopped completely. Then, he was halfway through. he stepped again and,

"Is someone there?"

He stopped and looked around, with no clue where the sound came from. It sounded like Ballora, and had an echo to it from the room being wide and spacy.

Then continued walking.

"I can hear someone creeping, through my room."

Five minutes later, he had almost made it back.

"Perhaps, not........"

He, Mr. Afton, scrambled out of the vent, and pulled out his cell phone.

"Hi honey, yes, yes daddy is done.I am coming back soon, ok? Okay. Bye, i love you!"

He gathered his hat, his favorite purple one, and grinned lazily. Then he went home.