A dangerous mission! Journey to the land of waves!

(fox form ^)
*Shiro's POV*

I looked at Kakashi-sensei dumbfounded "we....have to catch a cat?" I said slowly making Kakashi-sensei nod which made me sweatdrop at the mission that we were given "welp, this cat better not be a demon" I muttered to myself quietly as my team and sensei went out to capture the cat.

~scene change~

I was in a bush looking at a cat that went by the name Tora apparently, "this cat is a demon" I murmured looking at the demon cat that goes by Tora "Shiro what are you murmuring about?" Naruto asked "oh nothing Naru" I said sighing "okay" Naruto said back. I tuned out the talking as I watched as demon cat slowly started walking towards me which made me slowly start walking back with a look of fear "get away you demon cat" I whined quietly "Nooooo!" I cried out as the cat jumped on me as a small poof surrounded me.

*Naruto's POV*

"Shiro?" I asked slowly before sweatdropping "the demon kitty probably found him" I said sighing "alright, let's go check Shiro" Kakashi-sensei said as we went to where Shiro was stationed at. Once we reached were Shiro was stationed at we noticed the demon cat was purring up against a very familiar fox form that I've seen before "Shiro....did the evil kitty make you go into fox form?" I asked which made the fox look up at me and nod sadly, I picked up the cat but it started hissing and yowling as the cat scratched up my face "ow! Ouch! Get this demon kitty of meeeeeee!" I cried out as Sakura had to pull the demon cat off of my face. "That thing is really a demon!!!!" I cried out. Me and the others watched as the demon known as Tora went back up to Shiro and started purring once again.

Shiro was sulking sadly, his ears flat against his head while doing so which made all of us sweatdrop "well apparently the demon cat likes Shiro-kun" Sakura said "since we caught the cat....let's go report in, and give the cat back" Kakashi-sensei said which made Shiro cheer happily in his fox form. I rolled my eyes playfully as Shiro instantly jumped onto my shoulder, and started glaring at the demon cat who was in Sakura's arms.

"Well let's go" Kakashi-sensei said as we all left.

~scene change~

"I missed you so much Tora-chan!" The daimyō's wife said happily as he squeezed the demon cat to death "that cat totally earns the torture" Shiro yipped from my shoulder which I nodded in agreement "I feel bad for what the cat is going threw" Sakura muttered softly.

*Shiro's POV*

I watched as the daimyō's wife left with the demon cat which made me sigh with relief "the demon kitty is gone!" I yipped happily as I got off of Naruto's shoulder with my tail swaying behind me. I looked around the room quietly as I listened to Naruto talk about ramen "listen!" I herd gramps shout at us which made us look at him while Kakashi-sensei rubbed the back of his neck nervously. Gramps then started giving off more d-rank missions like about taking care of kids or going out grocery shopping for a old couple. "No!!" Naruto shouted as he stood in front of us making an 'X' with his arms "these aren't missions! We need higher missions! I'm not the little kid anymore gramps!" Naruto said loudly making me flinch at the loudness. I decided it was time to change back to my human form so I let a poof of smoke consume me, I was now standing with my arms nodding in agreement "yeah gramps, I think we should show you that we're ready for any high missions that you throw at us" I said making gramps hum while thinking "w-what?! But your just kids!" Iruka-sensei said shocked as he tried to change our mind. "Alright then, since Naruto wants to show us that he's not a brat anymore, I will give you a c-rank" gramps said calmly "b-but hokage-sama!" Iruka-sensei said shocked but was stopped before he could say anything else. "Bring in the client" gramps said calmly which made two anbu nod and brought in the client who seemed to be old in a weird way, plus we was drinking sake "who's the emo, the pinky, the kitsune, and the shorty?" The old man asked which made Naruto confused so we all lined up by height so it went like this, I was the tallest with Sasuke following in, then their was the pink cockroach that was the third tallest so that meant that the oldie was talking to Naruto.

"Grrr! Don't call me short! I'm gonna be the future hokage dattebayo!" Naruto said angrily as he was held back by Kakashi-sensei "we can't kill the client Naruto" Kakashi-sensei said boredly making Naruto hmph in annoyance as he was let go which made the blonde cross his arms in annoyance "we'll meet you guys at the konoha gates in five so get the stuff you need" Kakashi-sensei said as he shunshined away.

~timeskip no jutsu/scene change~

I yawned quietly as my tail was wrapped around my right leg and my ears were perked as usual "hey, look! Kakashi-sensei isn't late like usual!" The pink cockroach said making me roll my eyes "all of you ready?" Kakashi-sensei asked all of us as the bridge builder that went by the name Tazuna came walking over "yep!" The cockroach said happily. "Yahoo! My first time being out of the village!" Naruto said happily "what are you talking about Naruto?!" The cockroach asked angrily making me hiss at the pink haired cockroach with a protective look "it's his first time out of the village so be nice" I said as a look of fear was shown in her eyes.

*Naruto's POV*

I looked over at Shiro with a thankful look, Shiro looked back over at me and nodded.

I faintly blushed as I looked at the ground. We then all left the village to start the mission.

*Shiro's POV*

"Hey, uh Mr.Tazuna?" The cockroach asked "what is it kid?" Tazuna answered "is their any ninja in the wave country?" The cockroach asked once more so I decided to tune out the talking and looked away noticing a puddle of water, I gave a confused look at puddle. I looked back at the others noticing that only Kakashi-sensei noticed it. He gave me a signal which meant to not tell the others.

I watched as two ninja's came out of the puddle, throwing something at Kakashi-sensei which made my eyes widen "Kakashi-sensei!" Me and my team mates shouted in shock and fear. "One down, three to go" one of the ninja's said making me look in fear "oh, look brother....a kitsune and the last of his kind too, I think we will get paid double by Gatō since kitsune's are alot of money,Meizu " the second brother said to the first brother that went by the name Meizu "I agree with you their Gozū" Meizu said smirking at me evilly. I shivered in fear but I grabbed a kunai and attacked the two with emo ducky's help.

I watched as emo ducky got the two chains stuck and jumped onto one while crouching on the chains.

~small timeskip no jutsu~

"Good job Sasuke and Shiro....good team work" I herd Kakashi-sensei "Kakashi-sensei!" We all said in relief. I watched as Kakashi-sensei look at all of us once he finished tying up the bandits. "W-we thought you died sensei!" The cockroach said. I then noticed I was getting sleepy some how, my eyes were looking straight but every step I took wasn't straight, I was confused on what was happening "are you alright, scaredy cat?" Emo ducky said as he taunted Naruto "Teme!" Naruto shouted at emo ducky annoyed "oh, well f**k" I said as I fainted right on the spot with dizziness, "Shiro!!!" The others said in shock.

*Kakashi's POV*

I looked over at Shiro in shock at how he cussed and how he fainted "is Shiro gonna be alright sensei?" Sakura asked "yes, he's gonna be alright....it's just someone threw a senbon at the back of his neck which was dipped in a sleeping antidote" I said slightly confused.