Eleven

Hermione had moved in permanently with Draco and their new baby , Scorpius.

They redecorated their bedroom from silver sheets to white pristine, lilac/grey walls and dark oak floors.The carpets where a light grey.

Scorpius had the silver and brown room, to match his eyes.

Hermione embraced her old, and new scars by calling them, Battle scars.

And Draco found a new job, in the same hospital that Hermione had Scorpius, because Muggles thought his dark mark was a ' cool tattoo ' and they didn't complain about having him as a doctor because of his past , in fact he was the greatest doctor that Britain had ever had.

Hermione walked down the stairs in a nice flowery yellow summers dress, a pair of bright orange heels to match.

She walked over to the new buggy and placed Scorpius in it.

He had a cute little top and shorts on, and baby shoes! Aww.

His face lit up as she smiled down at him.
Draco walked down the stairs in his work suit, he went up to Hermione and kissed her, and waving good bye to his son, who giggled , he appeared with a Pop at the hospital.

Hermione opened the front door to be greeted by a bright ray of sunshine, she smiled and pushed the buggy out onto the pavement where the park was, pretty little blossom trees stood around it, and thin little cobbled pathway Lessing around to different parts.

Hermione walked around for a while with
Scorpius in his buggy, then she sat on the small wooden bench beside a blossom tree and took Scorpius out.

He laughed and giggled at the birds and falling flower petals.
The passers by smiled at them both , like a pretty little picture.

"Hermione?!"

She looked across from the park to see Ginny, holding a little boy in her arms and a small baby bump on her belly.

They walked over to them, smiling and chatting gleefully.

"This is Scorpius!"smiled Hermione, bouncing the baby boy on her knee.

Ginny smiled at the little boy and introduced Little James, Hermione's God son.
James was three months older than Scorpius,
They looked at each other , laughing.

James had Harry's eyes, everyone at Hogwarts would say, James, you have your Grandmas eyes.

When they placed both the boys in a small sand pit, Ginny and Hermione began to chat frantically.

"So... how are you and Malfoy? Last time I heard from you was when you told me you where pregnant and you ran off to tell Malfoy, then we lost contact for 9 and a bit months."

Hermione began her story , at the end, the two women gazed at their boys.
Ginny sighed and turned to her friend.

"So, have you kissed again?"

"Last night.. and this morning,"

Ginny squealed, hoping up and down excitedly.
"Do you think he's gonna propose? I mean, it's been a few weeks since you had Scorpius and you two moved in and kissed! Twice!"

Hermione blushed and picked up her baby, kissing him on his head and placing him against her chest as he drifted off.

"What would you say if he asked you?"