"Yeah and I can call UFO's to invade the earth" Jacob chuckled. I didn't chuckle. Seeing what Kira can do is proof that anything is possible. It made me a little nervous he can make my worst fears come to life. All the things he could conjure, all the possible fears, from major to minuscule they all matter and even imagining his kind of torture terrified me.

"Jake!" A soft voice yelled from the driveway. Jacob and I turned our head to see Bella walking over to us, wearing her usual jeans and simple top and her face was pale white, whilst her body odour stunk like a vampire. If she had been turned into bloodsucker I wanted to make sure she didn't go anywhere near Kira, first and foremost, and secondly only that Sam became aware so that we could get the green light to kill the Cullens. Not wanting to make a rash decision straightaway, my body stiffened as she came closer to us nervously.

"B-Bella?" Jacob squeaked unable to talk. He literally squeaked. His eyes were wide and he was frozen in his place. I turned to study his features and his eyes said it all. His brain was attempting to process her, the human girl he loved, standing before him as a monster and another being to what he wanted her as. 

"Edward changed me and we can't see each other ever, ever again. I'm sorry, Jake, that it had to be this way. I truly and honestly loved you," she told him before lifting her hand to place on his cheek, "And if it wasn't for Edward...it would have been you." My brow rose with surprise. We never knew that she felt that way towards him and only ever interpreted her feelings as just friends.

"No Bella! Bells, you can't let him do that" he said his voice cracking, as he tried to reach out for her. Ryder snapped his fingers and she was gone like dust in the wind. Right in front of us she was there one moment, looking real and like a vampire as ever, and then the next moment she was gone, as if she was never even there.

"What was that!" Jacob asked angrily, narrowing his eyes at Ryder. I could see his blood boiling and nearly laughed. Kira would have done the same if she was being doubted (if she could).

"Your fear" Ryder answered with a smug smirk. 

"Dude, your fear is good news" I said honestly.

"What are you guys doing?" A voice from behind us asks. I turn my head to look over my shoulder and see Kira walking over to us. She was wearing Jacob's shirt and barefoot as she walked over to us. 

"Hey, Kira" I smiled turning around, only to frown at what little she was wearing. She smiled passed me and barely brushed my shoulder as she approached Jacob and wrapped an arm around his neck. I couldn't even acknowledge the pain the swelled in my heart at the sight that hitched the breath in my throat. 

"Hey babe," she muttered softly. She put her hand to the nape of his neck and pressed her lips to his. "I missed you" she murmured to him. Ryder snapped his fingers again and she was gone like the wind, like Bella. I let out a sigh of relief.

"I like your fear" Jacob chuckled grinning like an idiot. I growled at him angrily and felt my body shake. My wolf growled angrily at Jacob and more at Ryder for doing such a thing.

"That's messed up!" I shouted angrily, but Ryder remained calm.

"When it comes to Kira and her witch training I'm in charge because I know better" Ryder informed us with a serious tone.

"You're not in charge when it has anything to do with Kira" I said glaring at him, my blood boiling with anger. 

"When you're the reason she's like this then yes...I am in charge," I looked at him confused. "When you did what you did to her the other day... you made her feel like she has to prove her worth to you."

"She has nothing to prove" I said, shaking my head with disbelief.

"Well you clearly gave her the need to" Jacob said rolling his eyes. Him interrupting, broke my anger and I jumped forward pushing him back shaking angrily. He chuckled aggravating me even more. I right hooked his cheek making him stagger. He looked over at me anger clear in his eyes. A loud whinny broke us up instantly and the intensity of the shrill had Jacob and I forced to our knees and clutching our ears with dull pain. Luckily, the pain subsided quickly and when we looked up form the ground Ryder was petting a large, white horse on the neck. I heard the back door close abruptly. Dismissing the horse as an illusion, Jacob and I got up slowly in attempt to recover.