Big Time School of Rocque pt. 1

"Is it time?" Logan asked as he, Kendall, Carlos and I are watching my brother sleeping on a pool bed.

"It's time" Carlos replied.

"Jas, please do the honour" Kendall told me. I nodded.

"Woah! Free hair gel!" I shouted making James fall into the pool. The four of us laughed.

"Works every time" I smiled, putting my hands on my hips.

"Funny" James sarcastically said. "Now  where's the free hair gel?!"

"This is sweet" Carlos said. "It's a vacation but with singing. It's sing-cation" he smiled making me confuse.

"Alright guys dress up. Time to hit the studio" Kelly came. "You too Jasmine". I nodded in understanding.

"Kelly!" Kendall gave a huge smile to her. "What does the great Gustavo Rocque has for us?"

"Harmonies?" Logan asked. Kelly looked at me giving me a "Do they even know?" Look

"Break dancing?" Carlos added.

"Or a party and get us to red carpet exposure?" James finished.

"Close...You're going to school" Kelly informed them making the four of them scream.

***

"School? You're kidding?" Carlos asked again.

"Carlos. For the 11th time, she's not kidding" I answered for Kelly this time.

"Thank you Jasmine" Kelly sighed. "And don't tell me you four were hoping to get three months off from school?"

"We were hoping a bit" Kendall replied.

"According to the singer/actor/performers association, kids under 18 in the entertainment industry must attend school at least 4 hours" Kelly explained. "Did you even read the papers I gave you?" The boys had their thinking face on.

"Let me guess. Kendall, hockey? Logan, your cutting designs? James, kill fly and throw in bin? And Carlos, tissue paper?" I questioned them simply.

"Well...you know" they all stuttered making me chuckle a little.

"Wait. It says you have to be a singer or an actor. I'm none of that" I told Kelly.

"Which is why you are going to regular school" Kelly told me.

"Regular school?" I raised my eyebrows. "What? Celebrities here has some type of special school?" I laughed a little and so did the guys. Then we saw kids and teens walking right past us.

"Tyler" Kendall stopped him. "Where are you all going?"

"To Palmwoods school" Tyler said and continued to walk. We saw the Jennifers the boys and I follwed them to a nice classroom.

"All right class" a blonde haired woman, I'm guessing the teacher, smiled. "Today we are learning fractions. And I thought a fun way to do them by dividing pies". The teacher held out two pies.

"I think we're going to love it here" Kendall nodded his head.

"I love pies" Carlos said. The four of them started to take a seat but Kelly pulled them back.

"You're not going to this school".

"Which school are we going to then?" James asked worried.

"Yeah, me too?" I asked worried as well.

***

Kelly pulled over. I looked out the window and I widened my eyes. "An all girls school?" I gasped. I could hear the boys laughing behind. "You're telling me that everyday now, I have to wear this uniform and go to this school?"

"Yes. Unless you want to audition for a movie or sing for us" Kelly said.

"Huh? I'd rather go to this school then" I smiled at Kelly.

"Enjoy your new school" James said and burst out of laughter all of a sudden.

"I'd like to know what's your school" I muttered.

"Oh. I'll tell you" Kelly whispered in my ear making me smile.

"Oh. Have fun to your school boys" I told my friends and got out of Kelly's car.

"Bye Jasmine" Kelly said. I closed the door and she drove off.

"No boys? I can survive right? I mean this might be the chance I'd finally have a friend who's a girl" I told myself.