1.9

Sahara's POV --a few days later--
I sigh as Kai screams his lungs off.
"Ok. Ok. Calm down." I say going and picking him up and trying to calm him down. I throw my head back and sigh letting a few tears stream down. I sniffle and then grab my phone. I go to Johnson's contact since I've been close to him since the whole thing went down with Gilinsky and I. And I click the call icon and put it to my ear. After the second ring he answers. Which I'm surprised about since it's 3 am. 
"Hey." Johnson answers.
"I-i can't do this Johnson. I can't take care of Kai on my own. I made a mistake on pushing Gilinsky away. I can't do this." I cry into the phone.
"Sahara calm down ok? You being upset won't make the situation better. I'm heading there now. Just try and stay calm alright?" He says
"I never should have said anything J. I ruined everything." I cry sitting down on the couch. I look at Kai and we make eye contact and it's almost like he can feel that I'm stressed and upset, as he begins to calm down. Soon he's just letting out whimpers, looking around the room.
"I'm almost there Sahara. Ok?" He says
"Ok. Just knock." I say and then hang up. Once I do so, Kai starts crying again.
"Kaiser." I groan using his full name.
"I know I know. I'm a horrible mom." I say wiping his cheek, and then wiping mine. Just then there's a knock. With Kai screaming his eyes out, I get up and walk to the door, I unlock it and my breath gets caught in my lungs. I softly smile as realization sets in. And I breath.
"G."

Awe shit cliffhanger! So opinions, should they get back together, or should the whole situation with the leaked audio come up? Or should they get back together and then that situation come up? Or should the get back together and stay together, have G propose but then while planning the wedding the situation comes up?

Your guys choice 😂😂 I really do rely on your guys opinions so go ahead and choose!